Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
With the new map 'turkey', there seems to be a slight glitch regarding the first two tower plots on each teams track. On the blue team's track, the first two plots on either side are both unable to be used, as when you click them, the sound of a villager is made and it will not let you place towers on it. But on the red team's track, the first two plots of either side of their track are able to be used. I don't want this to be an advantage to the red team and therefore ask this to be checked out and fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
With the new map 'turkey', there seems to be a slight glitch regarding the first two tower plots on each teams track. On the blue team's track, the first two plots on either side are both unable to be used, as when you click them, the sound of a villager is made and it will not let you place towers on it. But on the red team's track, the first two plots of either side of their track are able to be used. I don't want this to be an advantage to the red team and therefore ask this to be checked out and fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!
I havent seen the map, but i think they are working on it... i hope that they will fix it :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom