Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
With the new map 'turkey', there seems to be a slight glitch regarding the first two tower plots on each teams track. On the blue team's track, the first two plots on either side are both unable to be used, as when you click them, the sound of a villager is made and it will not let you place towers on it. But on the red team's track, the first two plots of either side of their track are able to be used. I don't want this to be an advantage to the red team and therefore ask this to be checked out and fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
With the new map 'turkey', there seems to be a slight glitch regarding the first two tower plots on each teams track. On the blue team's track, the first two plots on either side are both unable to be used, as when you click them, the sound of a villager is made and it will not let you place towers on it. But on the red team's track, the first two plots of either side of their track are able to be used. I don't want this to be an advantage to the red team and therefore ask this to be checked out and fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!
I havent seen the map, but i think they are working on it... i hope that they will fix it :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom