Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you be willing to make an impact!?

• Yes, who wouldn't! Tower Defence is the best!!!

• Tower Defence is boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.

OiSam

Feb 14, 2017

Hello, CubeCrafters!!!

I and many others have been playing CubeCraft Tower Defence for numerous years, and are willing to create a Discord server that caters specifically towards us. Would you guys be willing to join once we create 'said' Discord?

Moreover, in this Discord, we will be working on a bot that will help 'newbies' to succeed in their next games to ensure they don't troll - Because we obviously love trollers. On top of that, we will be adding guides on how to get every achievement the most efficient way, whilst giving techniques to win quickly, or pace the game out for a much longer win. While that being said, we will have set voice channels, followed by a text-channel where you guys/ gals can meet and draft up a plan for your next game.

Why let it die when we can give it pulse?

Hypothetically, if we are to become the largest community discord for Tower Defence, we can push suggestions to CubeCraft's team with some successions! As we all know, Tower Defence is slowly dissipating in players as many of us would rather play together, not on our own. Having said that, this may bring players together as a community and hit that 500 count, again.

Although some of you may have better stats than me, a list of mine can be found below. This goes to show that I've won 2/3's of my games, hence showing I am not a noob. :)

Personal Statistics
1595814700263.png

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play Tower Defence that much but I do know the basics of the game. However, I would love to know more about the game and how to succeed better. A Discord could be helpful to everyone.

Reactions: OiSam

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I am currently in about 4 discords for tower defense so I think one giant one that accepts all players would be very beneficial and helpful to the community. I would be willing to join and help out. :)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think this is exactly what we need! i like to invite people who know how to play to my server, but a more focussed on TD server would be great! i love TD, hopefully we can revive it somehow!

little edit x3
if you do decide to make the server, feel free to add me on discord or tell me here :D
Snep#0573

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
I am currently in about 4 discords for tower defense so I think one giant one that accepts all players would be very beneficial and helpful to the community. I would be willing to join and help out. :)
Can i have you're discord please? I wanna ask some questions.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I'm a bit late but I love this concept! As someone who is relatively new to this gamemode (not a total noob tho dw!) I think this would be very handy and great for new starters here!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
there arent many people who reacted to this, but its enough to start a server in my opinion! i think having the server set up, will actually attract more people maybe

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Top Bottom