Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KakaduCZ

Jan 31, 2017
(My english sucks forgive me !)
Hello im big fan of minigame "tower defence". But sometimes you just have a team thats... you know sucks and you cant kick him or just discuss what is your problem with him

In name of that i have suggestion to make 1v1 or 2v2 (friends) Tower defence

Witch some optimalizations for sure :

-More gold at start
-Longer time before sending first wave of monsters
-changes in max number of monster sending
-smaller maps
longer/shorter time for armagedon (or no armag.)
and even more....

I'll be glad if you think about it :)

Thanks for reply, Kaka

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ive seen this idea before and ill give the same answer, 1v1's would never work it basically turns into who can get the most mobs out the soonest and whoever does practically is guaranteed the win as the other player would spend all their rescources to stop the incoming mobs, 1v1 is just to unstable to work

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
(My english sucks forgive me !)
Hello im big fan of minigame "tower defence". But sometimes you just have a team thats... you know sucks and you cant kick him or just discuss what is your problem with him

In name of that i have suggestion to make 1v1 or 2v2 (friends) Tower defence

Witch some optimalizations for sure :

-More gold at start
-Longer time before sending first wave of monsters
-changes in max number of monster sending
-smaller maps
longer/shorter time for armagedon (or no armag.)
and even more....

I'll be glad if you think about it :)

Thanks for reply, Kaka
I would love this! This is an amazing idea! Keep adding on to this idea, it will go far I think.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I would like to have 1v1 but it would definitely need a grace period that I think @hyperBravo suggested
I didn't suggest a grace period but I have suggested 1v1 TD before. I'd say lower costs for mobs and towers but keep the starting gold the same. All other points I agree with, and decrease the spawn timer to 12 seconds.

to spyrothedragon: no. Instead of building TNT towers at start, build a well-placed mage that can burn zombies at least 2 or 3 times at level 2. TNT towers don't work early in the game because it takes 3-4 level 4 TNT towers to reach critical mass against zombies while it takes only 1 level 3 (2 bare minimum on some maps) to kill a full wave of zombies. To place TNT towers and hope they hold off zombies early is a mistake I see a lot--zombies end up passing by and get to the castle for easy damage

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I didn't suggest a grace period but I have suggested 1v1 TD before. I'd say lower costs for mobs and towers but keep the starting gold the same. All other points I agree with, and decrease the spawn timer to 12 seconds.

to spyrothedragon: no. Instead of building TNT towers at start, build a well-placed mage that can burn zombies at least 2 or 3 times at level 2. TNT towers don't work early in the game because it takes 3-4 level 4 TNT towers to reach critical mass against zombies while it takes only 1 level 3 (2 bare minimum on some maps) to kill a full wave of zombies. To place TNT towers and hope they hold off zombies early is a mistake I see a lot--zombies end up passing by and get to the castle for easy damage
A lvl 3 mage tower dosent kill zombies either

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom