Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TwentyOneNemos

Oct 18, 2016
Idk if this has ever been done before since i'm new to the forums but how about having a teams egg wars/skywars tournament?

I have seen a couple a servers hosting a team based tournament where you make your own team and you enter your team into a tourney.

For example you can only have max 15 people in a team that can enter a tournament and depending on the map and team size you can use your players out of the 15 that entered the tourney in your team. So like Team Craft has Nemo, marc, will, josh, sam etc (15 names) and out of those 15 players you get to choose who plays in a match (for example 5v5v5v5)

A bit like a world cup where you will have groups, then knock out rounds etc. Also to make it fair not adding kits would be cool imo

Also you play with normal public egg wars/skywars rules so team with the most amount of players lasting wins. In addition to avoid stalemate you can add a timer for how long a match can last.

idk if that made any sense but i did the best i could xD

Reactions: Chimpeeze

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Idk if this has ever been done before since i'm new to the forums but how about having a teams egg wars/skywars tournament?

I have seen a couple a servers hosting a team based tournament where you make your own team and you enter your team into a tourney.

For example you can only have max 15 people in a team that can enter a tournament and depending on the map and team size you can use your players out of the 15 that entered the tourney in your team. So like Team Craft has Nemo, marc, will, josh, sam etc (15 names) and out of those 15 players you get to choose who plays in a match (for example 5v5v5v5)

Also you play with normal public egg wars/skywars rules so team with the most amount of players lasting wins. In addition to avoid stalemate you can add a timer for how long a match can last.

idk if that made any sense but i did the best i could xD
Lol, all the ranks like me would team up + if you need any help of a tour of the forums send me a message.

TwentyOneNemos

Oct 18, 2016
Lol, all the ranks like me would team up + if you need any help of a tour of the forums send me a message.

but you guys aren't the only one with ranks, there will be top tierr teams, second tier teams etc and i will sometime thanks c:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I'm running a PvP tournament every month, it's a lot of work to manage, but totally worth it!
(a new one will be out next month :3)

I would love to host a tournament for other gamemode but without any help from the server it's almost impossible.
The main reason for Cubecraft not to do this is 'timezones', In my opinion this isn't that big of a problem, you could have
EU and USA tournaments for example. Also, you would have to have a dedicated server for tournaments because 20+ people clicking
the same join sign at the same moment, without getting any stangers in, is impossible unfortunately :/

TwentyOneNemos

Oct 18, 2016
I'm running a PvP tournament every month, it's a lot of work to manage, but totally worth it!
(a new one will be out next month :3)

I would love to host a tournament for other gamemode but without any help from the server it's almost impossible.
The main reason for Cubecraft not to do this is 'timezones', In my opinion this isn't that big of a problem, you could have
EU and USA tournaments for example. Also, you would have to have a dedicated server for tournaments because 20+ people clicking
the same join sign at the same moment, without getting any stangers in, is impossible unfortunately :/

you can make servers that you can whitelist only the players that entered for the tournament

On some servers, if you think someone is hacking they screenshare them

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
you can make servers that you can whitelist only the players that entered for the tournament

On some servers, if you think someone is hacking they screenshare them
Yes, I know that would be cool, but we need Cubecraft to host the tournament.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.