Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
This server rules states that they dont like when other players have an advantage against other players but they put touch players, console and sometimes win10 players in the same match, they are basically violating their own rules. Everyone knows win10 and console players have alot of advantages against touch players. So im pretty sure im talking for every touch player here, we just want to play against other touch players even if it takes really long to wait for a match to fill up. Waiting for the match to fill up and fair fights > unfair fights and short waiting time. Before i get a reply about the "challenge queue" it just doesn't work, it still matches u against console and win10 players

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
This server rules states that they dont like when other players have an advantage against other players but they put touch players, console and sometimes win10 players in the same match, they are basically violating their own rules. Everyone knows win10 and console players have alot of advantages against touch players. So im pretty sure im talking for every touch player here, we just want to play against other touch players even if it takes really long to wait for a match to fill up. Waiting for the match to fill up and fair fights > unfair fights and short waiting time. Before i get a reply about the "challenge queue" it just doesn't work, it still matches u against console and win10 players
no. It’s fair, a good mobile player is just as scary as a good pc player, touch can take on pc and console, I do it all the time and I’ve seen many others do it.
alot of advantages against touch players.
Not really, nowadays a good mobile player can take on pc or console, you just gotta play smart.
im talking for every touch player here
Again, just get better at mobile then there’s no problem.

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
I think ur missing the point of the thread.. My point is that win10 and console players have a an advantage. There a touch players who can beat em but those pc and console players suck. My point is that no player should go against someone with an advantage. And if u wanne go against pc and console players so badly then just turn the touch only setting off if they ever add it. I dont see the problem with my suggestion

Reactions: Rocks1

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think ur missing the point of the thread.. My point is that win10 and console players have a an advantage. There a touch players who can beat em but those pc and console players suck. My point is that no player should go against someone with an advantage. And if u wanne go against pc and console players so badly then just turn the touch only setting off if they ever add it. I dont see the problem with my suggestion
Like Spookymon said, either get better on mobile or use a controller/keyboard if you want.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
This post said that you WILL in touch-only matches if theres enough players who search the match in your game mode. So you will play with PC/console only if matchmaking can’t make touch-only match. However, it’s super rare to fight with unbeatable PC god-player, except you playing in party with PC player(s)

Reactions: Silco

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
be fr 💀

D

Deleted member 584093

no. It’s fair, a good mobile player is just as scary as a good pc player, touch can take on pc and console, I do it all the time and I’ve seen many others do it.

Not really, nowadays a good mobile player can take on pc or console, you just gotta play smart.

Again, just get better at mobile then there’s no problem.
console player are fair but pc no , I agree that this suggestion shouldn’t get implented but a good mobile player is not scary as a good pc player since pc got many advantages and you could try to play smart but i don’t think you would have the time to do that since they can just jump bridge and it’s much easier to pvp and aim in pc

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
console player are fair but pc no , I agree that this suggestion shouldn’t get implented but a good mobile player is not scary as a good pc player since pc got many advantages and you could try to play smart but i don’t think you would have the time to do that since they can just jump bridge and it’s much easier to pvp and aim in pc
you can actually jump bridge on mobile

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
Like Spookymon said, either get better on mobile or use a controller/keyboard if you w

Like Spookymon said, either get better on mobile or use a controller/keyboard if you wan

Like Spookymon said, either get better on mobile or use a controller/keyboard if you want.
Did u even read what i said? Lemme just tell u some advantages pc has. Pc player's can easily strafe because they have an entire keyboard, they can also switch from inventory really fast easily. They have an entire arm just to aim. They can use third person without going to settings. They can drop and loot faster. They can click faster. They can change their entire controls while touch players have to master the new touch controls just to bridge like pc players. The list goes on. Im just wondering if u even read what i said.. its like u completely ignored all my points. If u let the best mobile player face the best pc player the pc player will win without any difficulties.

D

Deleted member 584093

Ur a touch player right? Lets 1v1
relax mohx no need to escalate it plus ive beaten Pokémon multiple times without losing so he probably didn’t fight a good pc player probably a new one

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
relax mohx no need to escalate it plus ive beaten Pokémon multiple times without losing so he probably didn’t fight a good pc player probably a new one
Didn't have to do him like that lmao. Its just a 1v1 i wanne see if hes actually good. Im just sceptical that hes kd is so low that he only goes against bad people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom