Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sdeb4h

Oct 7, 2022
I’m on touch and i usually obliterate normal console/pc players
pc players do have an advantage but ye, just get better.

Reactions: Silco

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Didn't have to do him like that lmao. Its just a 1v1 i wanne see if hes actually good. Im just sceptical that hes kd is so low that he only goes against bad people
Just connect a controller or keyboard and mouse to your device.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
If PC is so good, then try it yourself. I have spent hundreds of hours on each platform, with 600 hours on my current phone, 400 on my PC, and have played on console (starting on Xbox 360) since I was 7 years old. I know just about everything there is to know, and guess what; mobile has things PC and console players cannot. For example, if you aren’t using split controls, you basically get half kill-aura and don’t even have to look at the enemy to hit them. If buying one is too expensive, then get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you will be disappointed that keyboard players in fact do not have magic powers. ramper8240 is someone I know very well, and he plays on mobile. He doesn’t fight as much melee as he snipes (out of render distance) people. I used to be the same as you, saying “PC players are a cheat, why are they allowed to play with us mobile players” until I played PC for the first time and figured out that they didn’t have magic powers and was immediately disappointed. So please think about what you are saying before posting something like this. There are plenty of players here who would probably want to help you get better at mobile.

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
If PC is so good, then try it yourself. I have spent hundreds of hours on each platform, with 600 hours on my current phone, 400 on my PC, and have played on console (starting on Xbox 360) since I was 7 years old. I know just about everything there is to know, and guess what; mobile has things PC and console players cannot. For example, if you aren’t using split controls, you basically get half kill-aura and don’t even have to look at the enemy to hit them. If buying one is too expensive, then get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you will be disappointed that keyboard players in fact do not have magic powers. ramper8240 is someone I know very well, and he plays on mobile. He doesn’t fight as much melee as he snipes (out of render distance) people. I used to be the same as you, saying “PC players are a cheat, why are they allowed to play with us mobile players” until I played PC for the first time and figured out that they didn’t have magic powers and was immediately disappointed. So please think about what you are saying before posting something like this. There are plenty of players here who would probably want to help you get better at mobile.
Im not rich

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
spookymon 7, bruh, if a pc player had exactly the same amount of brains and practice as you a pc player would beat you, which I am guessing is the entire point of this thread

Reactions: Mohxboy

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
spookymon 7, bruh, if a pc player had exactly the same amount of brains and practice as you a pc player would beat you, which I am guessing is the entire point of this thread
Spookymon never said that he could beat a pro pc player but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. A pro mobile player has a high chance of beating a average controller/pc player.

• Agree

Mohxboy

Oct 23, 2022
Yeah but controller player can beat pc players.
Im about to give up on this community 💀.... Of course a pc player could lose against some controller or touch players. But lets say a touch player and a pc player both master their device and play exactly as much then the pc user would easily win with his advantages. Like whats so hard to understand about my thread.. i never said u cant beat a pc player as a touch player or a controller player. My points were just to make the matchmaking more balanced.

Reactions: Awabbatt

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
Spookymon never said that he could beat a pro pc player but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. A pro mobile player has a high chance of beating a average controller/pc player.
exactly, but an average mobile player cannot beat an average pc player, and an average player is average

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Im about to give up on this community 💀.... Of course a pc player could lose against some controller or touch players. But lets say a touch player and a pc player both master their device and play exactly as much then the pc user would easily win with his advantages. Like whats so hard to understand about my thread.. i never said u cant beat a pc player as a touch player or a controller player. My points were just to make the matchmaking more balanced.
The only thing I’m telling you is to get better that’s it.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
The point of Minecraft bedrock as a game is so PC players, console players, and mobile players can play together. It’s not for just mobile players or just console players (Java is if you want pc only), and that’s how it was intended to be made. I find it fun to play in parties with people I know on mobile, or even be on mobile in a party with console and PC players. And anyways, I could go to a touch only server with a Bluetooth keyboard connected to my phone and be a “PC player”, so it wouldn’t be a perfect solution. Just adapt to being a mobile player just as I did and rely on outsmarting over brute force (it actually works)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.