Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Suneet

Member
Jul 21, 2020
3
2
2
26
For mobile players can you add an option to only queue with other touch players this will make more mobile people play because they will have a fair fight
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
First of all i think this is hard to make. And why do it bedrock is a Minecraft version where you can crossplay that's the point of bedrock. And yes playing on mobile is harder but its possible i know players that are on mobile and are better then pc/console players.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom