Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mark Gonzales

Apr 6, 2018
There doesn't seem to be a pre-existing thread for this; it was released on, 3 May 2018.

It's the first entry in a new sub-series for Total War. Steam page is here!

Anyone planning on picking it up? To be honest, I don't feel I've quite had my money out of TW:W2 at this point (and definitely not out of the ME campaign yet), so may hold off for now, but the return to a historical setting is certainly appealing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/332338
mRY09tb.png

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
There doesn't seem to be a pre-existing thread for this; it was released on, 3 May 2018.

It's the first entry in a new sub-series for Total War. Steam page is here!

Anyone planning on picking it up? To be honest, I don't feel I've quite had my money out of TW:W2 at this point (and definitely not out of the ME campaign yet), so may hold off for now, but the return to a historical setting is certainly appealing.

I don't think really belongs on the Cube forums, but if story thinks it's ok, I guess it's fine. Also, I don't play any of these games.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Moved to everything else.

I've always liked the Total War series, however I can't afford a new PC to run all the new games lol. I just tend to watch youtube vids of all the new games as I love that kind of stuff.

Rome Total War will always be one of my favourite games of all time, I still play it even if it's 14 years old game. (Also I can actually run this on a Mac)

Reactions: SunburnWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Wow.. why is the Duolingo owl kinda scary now...
Will it haunt me tonight?
JokeKaedee wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
meow!! 🍔
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Flamingoo??
Lyriie wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to message me or another staff member!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
1717345450220.png

Just one more....👀
Top Bottom