Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mark Gonzales

Apr 6, 2018
There doesn't seem to be a pre-existing thread for this; it was released on, 3 May 2018.

It's the first entry in a new sub-series for Total War. Steam page is here!

Anyone planning on picking it up? To be honest, I don't feel I've quite had my money out of TW:W2 at this point (and definitely not out of the ME campaign yet), so may hold off for now, but the return to a historical setting is certainly appealing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/332338
mRY09tb.png

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
There doesn't seem to be a pre-existing thread for this; it was released on, 3 May 2018.

It's the first entry in a new sub-series for Total War. Steam page is here!

Anyone planning on picking it up? To be honest, I don't feel I've quite had my money out of TW:W2 at this point (and definitely not out of the ME campaign yet), so may hold off for now, but the return to a historical setting is certainly appealing.

I don't think really belongs on the Cube forums, but if story thinks it's ok, I guess it's fine. Also, I don't play any of these games.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Moved to everything else.

I've always liked the Total War series, however I can't afford a new PC to run all the new games lol. I just tend to watch youtube vids of all the new games as I love that kind of stuff.

Rome Total War will always be one of my favourite games of all time, I still play it even if it's 14 years old game. (Also I can actually run this on a Mac)

Reactions: SpringWarz

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Agreed. Empire and Napoleon are also good games of the total war series and old classics too. :p
Loved Empire, had about 150 hours on it. No idea what my Rome Total War time would be, definitely very high

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom