Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
So very rarely do I make a thread, I'm mostly just here for telling people how wrong they are. Anyways list your top 5 games of 2014 (not any other year) and yea... I think someone else already made this thread.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
5. Any Ratchet and Clank game (@Volkom_ would agree) because of its gripping storylines.

4. Little Big Planet 3 because it has a great storyline and could be judged as one of the best LBP games that they have made, which is quite good because LBP1 was quite a damn good game.

3. Need for Speed Rivals because it has great graphics which is ever so needed in any racing game, I thunk they aced it.

2. Any Pokemon Game because Pokemon can bring a ton of hours out of your life (my pokemon black went on for 277 hours 23 minutes PAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have no life.)

1. Minecraft because it has changed my life. Ever since I came back to Minecrft, my life turned upside down, I was a shy person who refused to talk to strangers, and after going on team speak (kudos to @Scotty2k14 for advising me it) and after donating, CubeCraft in generals has made my life worth living. I was actually about to play other games to see if it caught my interest, and then Minecraft came along with my old account which was made in 2012 :33

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
I have no perception of times, I think they were all in 2014, or were still relevant at least :P

5. Destiny - Makes me rage but was the first "big release" into next gen gaming.
4. Need For Speed: Rivals - Just really like the storyline and playing as both cop and racer, graphics are life.
3. Pokemon - Game of ma childhood :3 still play it and managed to catch every single pokemon in diamond :O
2. Skyrim - Needs explaining?
1. FarCry 4 - Riding on an elephant while firing RPGs is enough for me

Reactions: Yittamonkey

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
^^Yittamonkey said top 5 games that released in 2014. :P

On topic - I didn't buy a single game in 2014 ._. But, Destiny looks nice, and I'm waiting for Halo 5 to come out later this year which looks very nice.

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
I played Destiny and Outlast a bit, they were pretty addicting. Minecraft of course, a little Pokemon... And was addicted to GTA earlier in the year. ;)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
5: Destiny- I got it for Christmas and haven't stopped playing it since, it's a really awesome game and I find it very soothing for me (for some weird reason). Probably the only thing that annoys me is when I'm playing and I loose all my primary ammo.. that's what makes me rage.

4: Pokemon- Was pretty excited to finally play a Hoenn Region Pokemon game, and when I got Omega Ruby on Black Friday, I spent 12/7 playing it. I beat the champion in my 2nd day playing, and I got through 6 gym leaders with 4 Pokemon. (For non-Pokemon nerds just ignore a lot of that)

3: Terraria(Steam)- When I got it from @stomsteven as a gift, I was soo excited to play it, since I recently got Terraria for the Xbox 360 and was mad at how hard it was to play on the Xbox. I am better at Terraria on the computer but haven't spent much time on it. But that doesn't make it not on my top list. The graphics are kinda cool for a pixelated game, and overall it has good gameplay, just like Minecraft.

2: *Sigh* Animal Crossing New Leaf- I've gotten this game for my new 3DS, as I lost my old Animal Crossing and old 3DS. When I played it before, I spent countless hours trying to get a perfect town, and of course, I cheated (Time traveling). But the gameplay is fun when you get objectives and try to fill up your museum. I think this is just a game to play during a free time when you have nothing to do and you already beat like 5 missions of Destiny in 1 day.

1: Minecraft- This game changed my life, literally. When I started as a silly Minecraft player who knew most basics of Minecraft (Since I played on Minecraft PE for the longest while) and I started in July 2013, since then I traveled through many servers, each time dissing them, until I got to CCG. The server that I'm currently staff on changed my life. I was so anti-social due to the fact that I was homeschooled back in 2013, and CCG just lifted that burden off me. I am of course still anti-social IRL, but CCG it's all different. I made so many friends and supporters along the way, and I just can't thank enough what a games community has done to me. I was once that kid who had bad grammar skills even when I was 11 to a teenager who moderates a popular server, with so many friends. Friends. Communities. Support. Minecraft.

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
5. Super smash Bros for the 3DS
4.Pokemon Omega Ruby and alpha saphire (ive wasted hundreds of hours of my life playing pokemon)
3.Terraria (its simply minecraft with thousands of more items, tons of bosses, and in 2D)
2. Clash of Clans (ive spent many days playing clash of clans on my phone the whole day while laying in bed)
1.Minecraft DUH (Minecraft has really brought people together, and on ccg people have really good friends that they love which doesnt happen in any other game, it has gave many people jobs on making videos, and Mc has really helped a ton of people in life, and all those people saying video games dont help u in life they are wrong!)

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
5. Probably Planetside 2. I spent nearly 275 hours into this game flying around in space fighter jet things and blowing stuff up. I only dumped 20$ into this F2P game too. Not bad.

4. Blacklight: Retribution. I tossed about 265 hours into this one. I remember the laughs I used to share while running around pretending to be an airplane, then smacking people in their faces. I don't know why I stopped playing this... When I get my new computer parts I will have to try it again.

3. Minecraft (dun h8 me for putting this in 3rd). I honestly cannot explain how many fun times I have had on this game. Over the past 3 years of having it, I have learned a little something. It isn't about the games on a server, it is about the community.

I just want to thank servers like CCG for being the main reason I choose to continue playing Minecraft.

2. The Long Dark. A new indie survival game (without zombies :D) where you crash a plane in Canada land and freeze. There are also angry wolves.
My first day on this game:
Walked to a port-a-potty, took the water in it. Had some beef jerky. Sat in a car and ate some more beef jerky. Visited a guy's old house and took all of his grape soda. Made a fire and accidentally walked into it. Poured water on my burnt leg. Ran from a pack of wolves. Encountered "Fluffy" and won. (A real pain in the love biscuits who hides in a dam and waits for you to get comfortable). Then I went outside and fell off a train track thing that was 6 feet in the air and died.
7.8/10 -Blooberry: Too much Canada

1. Destiny
The biggest bittersweet slightly disappointing, storyless, repetitive, and grueling game in FPS history. In my 4 months of playing this I made 3 characters, all at level 28 or above (Highest is almost 32). Played my first nightfall 3 months ago and I only cried for 3 hours. Pushed a bunch of super hardcore world bosses of cliffs using grenades, disconnected during a fight with a giant space zombie night god thingy, and made him glitch into permanent "NapTime" mode.

I cheesed raids probably about 30 times. Did it legitimately, maybe four times. Gotten 85% of the exotic guns (I show off my most overpowered one daily).
Grinded for probably around 200 hours, thought about punching ghost (Dinklebot) 30 times, and thought of killing Master Rahool about 1000 times.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Note: I change what my favourite games are within days, minutes, seconds, yea you get it.

5. Gta V (Ps4): I played at least probably 500 hours of this (ps3 and ps4) yea... I have no life.

4. Last of us Remastered: the multiplayer is just too good.

3. Shadow of Mordor: Lotr reasons

2. Minecraft: I had nothing else to put. (by minecraft I mean CCG)

1. DayZ (I know it came out in December 2013 but idc): I just started playing this game like 4 days ago not I have 30+ hours into it already, I hated it before but I highly reccomend that you play it. Yea

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
5. Hello Kitty Island Adventures, It has amazing gameplay.

4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

3. Tales from the Borderlands

2.Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

1.Dragon Age Inquistion

Destiny would be on the list, but it's horrible.

rhinoscooter1

Oct 20, 2013
Co. Wicklow, Ireland
5. Destiny (rated it 5th cause its the worst thing I have ever played)
4. Lego Batman 3 (Top quality goofs, funniest game and Best graphics)
3. WWE 2k15 (glitchy as frick but still good for playing with friends)
2. Watchdogs (just kidding that was almost worse than destiny)
1. GTA V (next gen, best game ever made. It will probably stay best until GTA VI... cant wait)

hope you enjoy.
reasons for destiny being last:
(videogamedunkeys review on Destiny)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom