Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
I found mistakes in the list xD

For people who think top 3 is wrong, its not! I bet that nobody in the ffa server can beat Support, Dontry or Yuval. Its not because I only fought them, Its because I have seen them fighting most of the other players in this list.

Dontry1

Jun 5, 2017
Its funny that most of the people that talk here dont even know the top pvpers of that list, one of you said swifty and thefty are top 2.hahaha nice joke.they are really good,but never top 5,i beat them both,and the top 4pvpers are 100%better than then as well.if you dont know what you are talking about,dont reply to this lol..come play ffa and fight me if u think u know something

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There are many people on cubecraft And these are anmazing pvp'ers, But none of these Will stay in top 25 of cubecraft...

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
It took me sometime to find names and compare people but I actually managed to make it!!!

Heres the list of the Top 25 FFA CubeCraft 1.9 PvPers!

1. AlphaSupport (mssiiminii)
2. Dontry
3. xYuvalx
4. Ozaura (ValarVulah)
5. CubeCraftRules_ (______x)
6. Stumpie (StumpDaTrump)
7. iNeedZqk
8. Slayer_Gijsiee (BloodForLife)
9. AlphaBak (Bakutoe)
10. Wemb
11. SmiGuy
12. BloodForLeut
13. Oxil (Oxellent)
14. Thefty
15. Tiroxi (BloodForMe)
16. BigBadBeast (AlphaBBBeast)
17. SoloDefeat
18. KizCally (NoobiDoobi)
19. xMadMonkeyx
20. Saltpigeon
21. IceOlsson (BloodForDead)
22. EmmySpammy (MagnificentSpam)
23. MastaWinda
24. SpaceDev
25. SwiftySwoo

I think its a good list but
if you think something is wrong in the list just post a reply. ;)
At the end, it's just an opinion, my opinion.

~GotSkills

EDIT1: changed some text in thread
EDIT2: this is based on the FFA server and the title is wrong like some people say, its based on FFA 1.9 pvpers
EDIT3: changed some positions in the list
I beat iNeedZqk smi bloodforleut and oxil and sometimes wemb even BigBadBeast is higher than smi

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
I quitted Minecraft for 2 Weeks,i just warm up 2 Hours and i beat WEMB,if you dont believe you can ask Tiroxi
2017-06-05_15.34.29.png

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
1.Shadoshi (Rank Obsidian) Level 100+ (Number 1 in Eggwars) Over 10,000 Eggwars wins!
2.Mitezati (Rank
Obsidian) Level 100+ (Number 2 in eggwars) Over 8,000 Eggwars wins!

I have 23 More to go...:)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Its funny that most of the people that talk here dont even know the top pvpers of that list, one of you said swifty and thefty are top 2.hahaha nice joke.they are really good,but never top 5,i beat them both,and the top 4pvpers are 100%better than then as well.if you dont know what you are talking about,dont reply to this lol..come play ffa and fight me if u think u know something
If you want to fight people at least ask for a duel, don't tell them to come to FFA because in FFA people can be on like 5 hearts and you can beat them. Also beating them once doesn't mean you are better than them. Ask them to come online for a few duels (3 or 4), record it and post the evidence on YouTube, because it seems to me that you just cleaned both of them up once on FFA and think you're better lol.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Big talk, big talk....
You realize that it's his opinion, right?

Anyways, out of all of these players, I've only fought a hand full of them. There's SwiftySwoo for example: I can beat him with kits like Iron warrior, or the Eggwars one, but I cannot beat him in kits like OP warrior.
I'm going to go on a whim and assume that you listed them in a random order, and not from "best to worst". Is that correct?
Anyways, this is an FFA list, so meh. Bias opinions will definitely be a thing.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You might have missed a player that called one of these people trash and also, I can beat some of these people, I won't give names though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom