Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
Big talk, big talk....
You realize that it's his opinion, right?

Anyways, out of all of these players, I've only fought a hand full of them. There's SwiftySwoo for example: I can beat him with kits like Iron warrior, or the Eggwars one, but I cannot beat him in kits like OP warrior.
I'm going to go on a whim and assume that you listed them in a random order, and not from "best to worst". Is that correct?
Anyways, this is an FFA list, so meh. Bias opinions will definitely be a thing.

Yes Dontry deserves a top 2 and he's right, he knows its my opinion, and almost nobody can beat him thats what I believe. Actually that "big talk" you said it was one of the too few positive posts agreeing with the list and the fact that It's my opinion.
And my opinion; He deserves a top 2 in my list.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
If you want to fight people at least ask for a duel, don't tell them to come to FFA because in FFA people can be on like 5 hearts and you can beat them. Also beating them once doesn't mean you are better than them. Ask them to come online for a few duels (3 or 4), record it and post the evidence on YouTube, because it seems to me that you just cleaned both of them up once on FFA and think you're better lol.

Swoo and Thefy dont play pvp now
(Or I just dont see them idk)
And no I dont mean Dontry cleaned them. He can easily beat them in 1v1 and I am 100% sure that is true.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
A lot of people from PvP who saw my list actually said that I should even remove SwiftySwoo and lower Thefty because they are too bad for the list...
And people here think they (Thefty and Swoo) are like Gods...

At the end, Idk

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
A lot of people from PvP who saw my list actually said that I should even remove SwiftySwoo and lower Thefty because they are too bad for the list...
And people here think they (Thefty and Swoo) are like Gods...

At the end, Idk
I don't really think Thefty is a god, actually

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Most inaccurate list. Not only are the good pvpers at the bottom , i can kill half of these people

There are many more people who deserve to be on this list. 1.9 pvp is not solely based on skill: also ovp type; as a chain hitter i can easily take out oxil wemb

It shouldnt be based on who can kill who, i can easily kill dontry but not khai . I can kill Leut but not smi

Broken list -1

Reactions: Jackelele

Dontry

May 21, 2017
Most inaccurate list. Not only are the good pvpers at the bottom , i can kill half of these people

There are many more people who deserve to be on this list. 1.9 pvp is not solely based on skill: also ovp type; as a chain hitter i can easily take out oxil wemb

It shouldnt be based on who can kill who, i can easily kill dontry but not khai . I can kill Leut but not smi

Broken list -1
you can never kill me LOL u are not even close to being able to kill me, i 6 heart you every time dont tell lies u never killed me in your life and u are not better than any of this players in the top 25 list

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
you can never kill me LOL u are not even close to being able to kill me, i 6 heart you every time dont tell lies u never killed me in your life and u are not better than any of this players in the top 25 list
I havent fought you in a long time . Youve never 6 hearted me , let alone know my former ign. Maybe next time you rage , try not to type like a child?

Reactions: Aurora

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Deamnnnn, you r3kt him bro B-)
Yeah he totaly got rekt he got rekt so hard that he doesnt even remember . Ignorance to its core. Dontry has never killed me before . Did you genuinely not see the previous reply , or are you just salty because i probably killed you too?

nicholas03s

Dec 26, 2016
Hello,
I have been banned from cube craft because i am a good pvper. All i did was jitter click. Why is it bad? 18.9cps. And jumping for crits. Someone please inform a staff that i have been unfairly banned.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
You can edit titles as well, go to your thread tools to do this. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Hypixel Network
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom