Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
Hello,
I have been banned from cube craft because i am a good pvper. All i did was jitter click. Why is it bad? 18.9cps. And jumping for crits. Someone please inform a staff that i have been unfairly banned.
I think I must reply to this bcz it sounds hillarous,
in 1.9 you dont jitter click, else does no damage at all!

and btw butterfly click (and I also think jitter) can get you banned by Sentinel (Anti-cheat)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I havent fought you in a long time . Youve never 6 hearted me , let alone know my former ign. Maybe next time you rage , try not to type like a child?
This kid isn't even that good lol. I fought him for the first time the other day, and because of what GotSkills said, I expected him to be insane (because gotskills was saying stuff like "he destroys swifty lmao"). In the fight he only beat me by 2 hearts and even then he got a lot of lag hits. Compare that to fights with swifty, you literally can't even hit swifty if you fight him, swifty would destroy this Dontry guy.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Dontry

May 21, 2017
Yeah he totaly got rekt he got rekt so hard that he doesnt even remember . Ignorance to its core. Dontry has never killed me before . Did you genuinely not see the previous reply , or are you just salty because i probably killed you too?
i dont think u even know who i am bud.. ur mistaking with someone else.. go ask anyone of this list if im top 3 and see what they say..if u think ur better than me there is no way u ever even fought me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom