Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
Hello,
I have been banned from cube craft because i am a good pvper. All i did was jitter click. Why is it bad? 18.9cps. And jumping for crits. Someone please inform a staff that i have been unfairly banned.
I think I must reply to this bcz it sounds hillarous,
in 1.9 you dont jitter click, else does no damage at all!

and btw butterfly click (and I also think jitter) can get you banned by Sentinel (Anti-cheat)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I havent fought you in a long time . Youve never 6 hearted me , let alone know my former ign. Maybe next time you rage , try not to type like a child?
This kid isn't even that good lol. I fought him for the first time the other day, and because of what GotSkills said, I expected him to be insane (because gotskills was saying stuff like "he destroys swifty lmao"). In the fight he only beat me by 2 hearts and even then he got a lot of lag hits. Compare that to fights with swifty, you literally can't even hit swifty if you fight him, swifty would destroy this Dontry guy.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Dontry

May 21, 2017
Yeah he totaly got rekt he got rekt so hard that he doesnt even remember . Ignorance to its core. Dontry has never killed me before . Did you genuinely not see the previous reply , or are you just salty because i probably killed you too?
i dont think u even know who i am bud.. ur mistaking with someone else.. go ask anyone of this list if im top 3 and see what they say..if u think ur better than me there is no way u ever even fought me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom