Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Name: Crised
The combo made him leave..

I seriously love this combo and iCloser is also one of the good ones in duels and in skywars. So you did a great job bro, love to see how he stand still and leaves the game. I hope this one will get in the top 10 plays of cube! :)

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
I seriously love this combo and iCloser is also one of the good ones in duels and in skywars. So you did a great job bro, love to see how he stand still and leaves the game. I hope this one will get in the top 10 plays of cube! :)
Thankyou very much! I'm still a pretty new player since I quitted a while ago and recently started playing again so this means the world to me

D

Deleted member 294498

Aim wasn't on point because I was just vibing since I just stopped watching Netflix haha
Thankyou very much! I'm still a pretty new player since I quitted a while ago and recently started playing again so this means the world to me
Added you both to the list! I need 1-2 more people to begin editing ;)

Reactions: Dokter
D

Deleted member 481668

The submissions of this week have been closed! You can submit now for week 2!
Ayy Lion, you made and Discord about the Top 10 Plays - CubeCraft, maybe you can invite some people to the Discord?

But for the second time, I love to see the community working on nice shots and traps. I did my best to make an nice play, but no one did go into my trap! :(

D

Deleted member 294498

Ayy Lion, you made and Discord about the Top 10 Plays - CubeCraft, maybe you can invite some people to the Discord?

But for the second time, I love to see the community working on nice shots and traps. I did my best to make an nice play, but no one did go into my trap! :(
Yes, I'm working on it. I'm going to create a poll so people can vote the clips of other people.

D

Deleted member 481668

I just uploaded the first episode of top 5 plays!
First of all, credits to your edits! I like your edit style to be honest. Top 10 Plays, and in the video top 5 of really nice plays I like them! @Dokter, great tnt things without water you are an really good player! Also the last one belongs indeed in the top 10 plays what a nice enderpearl save! Nice video Lion, your play was also awsome! :)

Reactions: Dokter

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
First of all, credits to your edits! I like your edit style to be honest. Top 10 Plays, and in the video top 5 of really nice plays I like them! @Dokter, great tnt things without water you are an really good player! Also the last one belongs indeed in the top 10 plays what a nice enderpearl save! Nice video Lion, your play was also awsome! :)
Thank you a lot! If I had a water bucket the clip would have been better :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom