Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Name: Crised
The combo made him leave..

I seriously love this combo and iCloser is also one of the good ones in duels and in skywars. So you did a great job bro, love to see how he stand still and leaves the game. I hope this one will get in the top 10 plays of cube! :)

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
I seriously love this combo and iCloser is also one of the good ones in duels and in skywars. So you did a great job bro, love to see how he stand still and leaves the game. I hope this one will get in the top 10 plays of cube! :)
Thankyou very much! I'm still a pretty new player since I quitted a while ago and recently started playing again so this means the world to me

D

Deleted member 294498

Aim wasn't on point because I was just vibing since I just stopped watching Netflix haha
Thankyou very much! I'm still a pretty new player since I quitted a while ago and recently started playing again so this means the world to me
Added you both to the list! I need 1-2 more people to begin editing ;)

Reactions: Dokter
D

Deleted member 481668

The submissions of this week have been closed! You can submit now for week 2!
Ayy Lion, you made and Discord about the Top 10 Plays - CubeCraft, maybe you can invite some people to the Discord?

But for the second time, I love to see the community working on nice shots and traps. I did my best to make an nice play, but no one did go into my trap! :(

D

Deleted member 294498

Ayy Lion, you made and Discord about the Top 10 Plays - CubeCraft, maybe you can invite some people to the Discord?

But for the second time, I love to see the community working on nice shots and traps. I did my best to make an nice play, but no one did go into my trap! :(
Yes, I'm working on it. I'm going to create a poll so people can vote the clips of other people.

D

Deleted member 481668

I just uploaded the first episode of top 5 plays!
First of all, credits to your edits! I like your edit style to be honest. Top 10 Plays, and in the video top 5 of really nice plays I like them! @Dokter, great tnt things without water you are an really good player! Also the last one belongs indeed in the top 10 plays what a nice enderpearl save! Nice video Lion, your play was also awsome! :)

Reactions: Dokter

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
First of all, credits to your edits! I like your edit style to be honest. Top 10 Plays, and in the video top 5 of really nice plays I like them! @Dokter, great tnt things without water you are an really good player! Also the last one belongs indeed in the top 10 plays what a nice enderpearl save! Nice video Lion, your play was also awsome! :)
Thank you a lot! If I had a water bucket the clip would have been better :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom