Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Recently, someone gifted me skywars rank. It was a really great experience so far but there's only one thing that doesn't satisfy me. It's the kill message.

Everytime I killed someone, a random kill message will appear and I don't really it. I asked some players and Hazard (an admin) and apparently the kill message isn't toggleable which means I'm stuck there.

make kill message toggleable pls cuz i hate it

edit: toggleable means the ability to toggle between turning it on and turning it off. the current kill message is always turned on and you cannot turn it off

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Or just turn off chat lol
Death logs are important as you can detect whether the person you're targeting has died or clutched and somehow survived. The kill message makes me looks like a bad person and i don't want people to know I'm a guy with a rank cuz i will be instantly targeted because most people don't like peoples with rank. I just want to look like a random casual person

and no, I'm not trolling this time

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Death logs are important as you can detect whether the person you're targeting has died or clutched and somehow survived. The kill message makes me looks like a bad person and i don't want people to know I'm a guy with a rank cuz i will be instantly targeted because most people don't like peoples with rank. I just want to look like a random casual person

and no, I'm not trolling this time
Why target lol just play the game normally

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom