Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Hi i think this game should be added "Tnt wars" it is just 2 teams (or more maybe...) separate it by a wall and both team will have to make cannons to kill other players (no pvp) and thats it it will be cool if you guys added that cause i dont think theirs a server that has that, their is some YouTube videos(TheCampingusher is awesome by the way) but i think they do their own 20 player server to play with other (friends)

Reactions: Malcolm_

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
a lot of trollers who just destroys all the tnt launchers. -1
mmmm thats actually in all games no matter what u will find a troll that either kills u for example in team skywars....u cant do anything about it...but u can report them....

SirChipsalot

Nov 1, 2015
Like the idea but u will probable fine people just placing tnt down and blowing up there own teams side cos people r like theat -1

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
I think you should add this to minigames?? I guess not making tnt cannons but already making a plugin so you can already through tnt directly from your hand

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom