Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I love TNT trouble because it reminds me of another really fun MC gamemode, defend the monument (DTM) where there are multiple obsidians on each team and you have to break the other teams obsidians to win. SO I am really excited about the future of tnt trouble

The Idea I have is to add a bunch of other stuff onto the upcoming maps on tnt trouble. For example on the current tnt trouble map there is flint which is nice to make flint and steal... and there is iron to upgrade your gear. I thought it would be cool to have a few hidden chests that spawn near the middle every game that have cool loot like knockback swords or flame bows or an ender pearl (Maybe 1-2 of each item per chest and 1-4 chests per map?) or maybe instead of all those iron blocks on the top of the castle you could change them to 1-2 diamond blocks. Just a way to bring more SPICE to the game...

I really think different maps should have different starting gear. In our current map everyone gets full leather, a bow, arrows, stone sword etc but it would be cool if every map has unique gear like some maps everyone spawns with full iron or a no bow map or some maps you only spawn with nothing except a wood sword and if you want gear you have to craft it... im just trying to throw out a bunch of ideas and maybe at least one of them could be good and make tnt trouble less repetitive and more fun!

Last edited:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I love TNT trouble because it reminds me of another really fun MC gamemode, defend the monument (DTM) where there are multiple obsidians on each team and you have to break the other teams obsidians to win. SO I am really excited about the future of tnt trouble

The Idea I have is to add a bunch of other stuff onto the upcoming maps on tnt trouble. For example on the current tnt trouble map there is flint which is nice to make flint and steal... and there is iron to upgrade your gear. I thought it would be cool to have a few hidden chests that spawn near the middle every game that have cool loot like knockback swords or flame bows or an ender pearl (Maybe 1-2 of each item per chest and 1-4 chests per map?) or maybe instead of all those iron blocks on the top of the castle you could change them to 1-2 diamond blocks. Just a way to bring more SPICE to the game...
The problem is: if you know were the chest is, you will know that forever... The same at skywars, there are some hidden chests, but I know almost al of them...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this Idea and I think it could work out so +1 from me. I think it would be nice to have hidden chests, etc. Good luck with your suggestion and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom