Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exciting

Sep 17, 2015
Hello Staff CubeCraftGames And Members Of Him!
I Have Suggestions To Improve The Server!

First-
To Improve The Server I Think They Should Replace The Top Killers!
Second-If I remember , the past CubeCraft Had A Map That endured 50 or 100 people .

Third-In My Opinion, When Im Play In HyPixel I See A New Mod Sky Wars ´Epic Sky Wars` I Think is Good Ideia to create.
a ´Epic Sky Wars`, But Don't Copy Ideia Of Hypixel.
Can Do Not Equal , But Almost Similar.
Four-They could also creating new maps.
Five- By last, I often When I Go To Enter In The Same Departure I see What Becomes Very Repetitive , I think they should do a Power Plugin Or On, What To Have More Variety Of Matches!
I hope you enjoyed the ideas !
Thank you so much, And sorry Again , From Figure Have I Done
Bye!! <3 <3 <3

@Tacosbefriends @Moooofin @Cheez @Efcluke94 @ImABubbleHead @CyanYellow

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
First- To Improve The Server I Think They Should Replace The Top Killers!
I'm 99% sure we'll be adding this back.

Second-If I remember , the past CubeCraft Had A Map That endured 50 or 100 people .
I believe you're talking about Century. Pretty sure it was removed due to complaints of how friggin' massive it was, but I don't follow Skywars news very closely. I could be mistaken. Pretty sure most players don't want massive games because they drag on forever, especially with campers.

Third-In My Opinion, When Im Play In HyPixel I See A New Mod Sky Wars ´Epic Sky Wars` I Think is Good Ideia to create.
Oh dear God no.

Our builders are constantly making new ones. If you have any ideas for themes or want to submit a map yourself, we're always eager for ideas.

Five- By last, I often When I Go To Enter In The Same Departure I see What Becomes Very Repetitive , I think they should do a Power Plugin Or On, What To Have More Variety Of Matches!
Do you mean Quick Join? We already have that.

Reactions: Sophie

Ragon_ProPvP

Oct 25, 2015
For me , is all okay,i like all the new skywars update, Block wars and all the maintenances and new games that are going to come,in my opinion!!!!

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
What are you talking about, and replace it with what?
What are you talking about?
This is Cubecraft, not Hypixel. Please come up with something unique and creative.
There are a lot of new maps already.
What are you talking about?

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
He's saying put the killers leaderboard back not replace it. He just used the wrong word :P

AdventureeTree

Would be cool, I agree

I believe you're talking about Century. Pretty sure it was removed due to complaints of how friggin' massive it was, but I don't follow Skywars news very closely. I could be mistaken. Pretty sure most players don't want massive games because they drag on forever, especially with campers.

Never noticed that.

Dont ever do that, thanks.

I also hope they put back a few maps for example : Fireplace ( I know this was only a Christmas map) but still.

They already have this system. So I am not sure about what you're talking about.

Overall some really cool idea's ! Really hope some of the Developers / Admins will look into this. +

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
meh Cubecraft is good as it is just needs a better anti cheat and an AFK timer which is made in literally 5 minutes all problems of life are fixed then..

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Staff CubeCraftGames And Members Of Him!
I Have Suggestions To Improve The Server!

First-
To Improve The Server I Think They Should Replace The Top Killers!

I hope you enjoyed the ideas !
Thank you so much, And sorry Again , From Figure Have I Done
Bye!! <3 <3 <3

@Tacosbefriends @Moooofin @Cheez @Efcluke94 @ImABubbleHead @CyanYellow
I have finally found someone who's worse than me in english, +1

Reactions: hgbf
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom