Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 593464

I remember like a year ago, you'd still encounter people using reach hacks, but it was rare. Now I feel like a third of every sky wars match I'm in, there's at least one person using reach hacks. I'm not tech savvy with Minecraft to have any suggestions on how to address this, but it's become a major issue for people just wanting to have a fair match. There's just no scenario where I shouldn't be able to hit somebody hitting me. It's like if they get one hit on you, you're essentially dead because they can just combo you to death and you have very few options to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hampter4

Dec 5, 2023
North America
Of course range hackers do exist and they are all over Minecraft as a whole. If you see a player with unusual reach that could mean 1 of 2 things: A: They are using range hacks or B: They are aiming for the head. When you try to battle somebody you will most likely go for the chest, the biggest part of the player. Players do this to make it easier for them to hit the player, but all your doing is shortening your range. By aiming for the chest you are putting your block place/hit sight at an angle, decreasing the range that you should get. By aiming for the head you are putting your sight in a straight line, therefore getting a near 3-block range. However if you find yourself in the situation that you said you were in. "It's like if they get one hit on you, you're essentially dead because they can just combo you to death and you have very few options to escape." In this situation you would want to try and move backwards, this should get you out of the air. If you stay in the air though they might be using range hacks. This could be deferent with Java edition because of how physics work in that version.

I hope this helps and have a great day! :)

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Of course range hackers do exist and they are all over Minecraft as a whole. If you see a player with unusual reach that could mean 1 of 2 things: A: They are using range hacks or B: They are aiming for the head. When you try to battle somebody you will most likely go for the chest, the biggest part of the player. Players do this to make it easier for them to hit the player, but all your doing is shortening your range. By aiming for the chest you are putting your block place/hit sight at an angle, decreasing the range that you should get. By aiming for the head you are putting your sight in a straight line, therefore getting a near 3-block range. However if you find yourself in the situation that you said you were in. "It's like if they get one hit on you, you're essentially dead because they can just combo you to death and you have very few options to escape." In this situation you would want to try and move backwards, this should get you out of the air. If you stay in the air though they might be using range hacks. This could be deferent with Java edition because of how physics work in that version.

I hope this helps and have a great day! :)
This isn't entirely true, if the enemy is a block above you, you should aim for the legs as those are the closest to you. To get the best reach possible your line of sight should be parallel to the ground.

SrMuerto7w7

Sep 17, 2023
Buenas tardes, alguna prueba sobre lo que dices, porque la verdad creo que otros factores como el WiFi o el lago del servidor puede afectar además ¿qué tan difícil es detectar esa trampa de alcance?, lo que quiero decir a simple vista en un modo de skywars donde el enfoque de los mapas es tirar y no se puede pvp bien si no es el centro, ¿Se puede detectar ese tipo de trampas? Si está fallando algo en Cube sería bueno reportarlo a ver qué estaría pasando en concretó

Saludos desde Colombia

Inglés
Good afternoon, some proof on what you say, because the truth is that I think that other factors such as WiFi or the server lake can also affect how difficult it is to detect that range trap?, what I mean at first glance in a way from skywars where the focus of the maps is shooting and you can't pvp well if it's not the center, can those types of traps be detected? If something is wrong in Cube, it would be good to report it to see what would be happening specifically.

Greetings from Colombia

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom