Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Voting on Java

Mojang recently announced that there will be an Official Minecraft server list, that will be made by Gamersafer. However, you have to apply to be listed on it, Cubecraft has already successfully applied for the list and both Java and Bedrock are listed on it.

However the list features server voting, yet you don't receive any rewards on Java for voting on the official Minecraft server list. Whereas you do receive rewards for every server listed Here.

So I suggest that the official Minecraft server list should be supported by Cubecraft and be added as a new voting site. I think it should replace MinecraftServers.biz as a voting site. As that site went down a few months ago and you can't use it anymore. This way we'll be able to vote 6 times a day again, after a long time of only being able to receive 5 votes a day.

TLDR;

Add the new official Minecraft server list as a new voting site. Remove Minecraft Servers.biz.​

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Voting on Java

Mojang recently announced that there will be an Official Minecraft server list, that will be made by Gamersafer. However, you have to apply to be listed on it, Cubecraft has already successfully applied for the list and both Java and Bedrock are listed on it.

However the list features server voting, yet you don't receive any rewards on Java for voting on the official Minecraft server list. Whereas you do receive rewards for every server listed Here.

So I suggest that the official Minecraft server list should be supported by Cubecraft and be added as a new voting site. I think it should replace MinecraftServers.biz as a voting site. As that site went down a few months ago and you can't use it anymore. This way we'll be able to vote 6 times a day again, after a long time of only being able to receive 5 votes a day.

TLDR;

Add the new official Minecraft server list as a new voting site. Remove Minecraft Servers.biz.​
Done i voted for cubecraft

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom