Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 17, 2020
Deflection Tactics.PNG

Here are your tips for completing this quest:
  • Don't equip a shield in your shield slot, you wont be able to remove it, it doesn't work at all, and it blocks your screen.
  • Shield needs to be in your primary hand.
  • Arrows deflected must damage a Skeleton to count.
  • Right-click once, no need to hold it. You will deflect arrows.
  • Have an anvil and iron handy to repair shield (and armor, for those arrows that get thru).
  • Dig a trap for the Skeletons that is 2 blocks below you, so skeleton's heads are basically at your waist. They shoot slightly up at you.
  • Stand right next to them as close as possible so arrows deflect down at them. If you angle shield up a bit I find more arrows hit them.
Good luck!

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
View attachment 182197

Here are your tips for completing this quest:
  • Don't equip a shield in your shield slot, you wont be able to remove it, it doesn't work at all, and it blocks your screen.
  • Shield needs to be in your primary hand.
  • Arrows deflected must damage a Skeleton to count.
  • Right-click once, no need to hold it. You will deflect arrows.
  • Have an anvil and iron handy to repair shield (and armor, for those arrows that get thru).
  • Dig a trap for the Skeletons that is 2 blocks below you, so skeleton's heads are basically at your waist. They shoot slightly up at you.
  • Stand right next to them as close as possible so arrows deflect down at them. If you angle shield up a bit I find more arrows hit them.
Good luck!
It only gets stuck in the off hand if the shield is enchanted

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom