Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
It would probably just lead to a lot of bad language and a really bad appearance as people would just constantly dislike each others posts. Its enough with you saying what you think about their posts.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
You can't state your opinion in locked threads and disliking a post and saying it is basically the same thing, it is just easier.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
But it will make it look really bad with people using different accounts to dislike someone. And its not necessary to dislike on locked threads, hopefully you have already stated your opinion if its already locked. I just think that a dislike-system would create a lot of hatred between people.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
They could create alternative accounts to create hateful posts too, doesn't make that much of a difference. It is sometimes necessary. (For example the link I posted, would have disliked that.) Could, but that doesn't mean it will as long as people use it properly.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
As you said, people makes a lot of accounts to post hateful comments which is an inappropriate usage of it. It would be the same with a dislike-button. And for the link that you posted, instead of just disliking its better to tell the creator why the post is bad.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well i kind of like the dislike thingy.

Like there is a thread. Inside the thread are replies/posts. And there would be 2 sections: "Recent" and "Most Popular/Helpful.".

Something like that.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
As you said, people makes a lot of accounts to post hateful comments which is an inappropriate usage of it. It would be the same with a dislike-button. And for the link that you posted, instead of just disliking its better to tell the creator why the post is bad.
I can but other people can't, that's where the dislike button comes in handy. (That link is locked by the way.) Maybe not dislike but disagree button would fit more.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I can but other people can't, that's where the dislike button comes in handy. (That link is locked by the way.) Maybe not dislike but disagree button would fit more.

That would be better. I have thought of something where you can dislike the whole thread and where it is going instead of a single post, with that you could show that you don't like where it is going and that you don't want to participate, without having to make another post about it.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
I think a dislike button is NOT needed, there is already a report button, and therefor there should be no need for a dislike button. A dislike button would just create more toxic players and make it less appealing to post on the forums

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
There's also an ignore button. @SGTkuzey, I understand why you would want a dislike button, but it really isn't needed. Also, a disagree button won't really help, as stubborn players will become toxic (like @musemat said) and less players will want to post on forums because of this reason.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom