Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

you have to agree on this

• Yes, I agree, nice builds

• No, Jeroen is a horrible builder and those builds are just the worst ones ever

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, the structured neighbourhood map should become a map for Battle Zone, and the Amusement park like never before map should become a map for the Survival Games, because of the heights in the map. You could easily build a skybase.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Quote from Luke about SoonTM land:
It would be pretty amazing, however we're extremely restricted by building limits with BattleZone, so this map wouldn't work :(
The neighborhood map seems decent, but kind of small compared to the size of a battlezone game. It also has a lot of structures, making it kind of awkward to move around easily without being spotted on a road.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
As nice as they are 'we are extremely restricted with what we can build and how we are allowed to build it'. I really can't go into detail with this as I don't want to reveal too much information in how the map works with the entire system. So I have to be fairly vague and explain it in a way that shows 'how much is actually limited'.

Basically:
We can only have certain wall designs if you look around the buildings, in particular shootout strip you'll be able to work it out. We can only use certain blocks, we can only make builds using certain height and length, certain things aren't allowed to touch, certain things have to be placed in a certain way in order for it to work. Making structures/organics as resources uses a quite sensitive config and extremely time consuming.

Things aren't always as black and white. As awesome as it would be to have these maps as Battlezone maps.

As for other suggestions of it being an FFA or SG map. The map is HUGE. 5 times bigger than a SG map, 10-15 times bigger than a FFA map. You would need ridiculous size games with 100+ people in order for this to make sense, which simply isn't feasible.

Reactions: Priley

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As for other suggestions of it being an FFA or SG map. The map is HUGE. 5 times bigger than a SG map, 10-15 times bigger than a FFA map. You would need ridiculous size games with 100+ people in order for this to make sense, which simply isn't feasible.
you could chop bits off

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
you could chop bits off
Both builds use 1.12

The school project... no. It uses a few residential house designs. Imagine you're in a PvP fight calling out to your friend to come help you,
"help I'm near the house"
'WHAT HOUSE?!"
"the house near the street and the balcony houses"

In most maps you need recognisable vocal points to help with team communication. ie. "I'm near the dragons head, I'm near the giant tree, I'm near the giant pillars by the river".

The theme park is more likely to be used for a map, however we already have an SG map 'CubePark'. This build is up for public download and we've used a few of the designs for maps already. Then you have to worry about what 'typical' players try and do... exploit and camp. So then you have to remove high structures or barrier the hell out of it so only so much of the map is accessible.

I feel like some builds should be enjoyed and looked at rather than trying to redesign them completely for a game. To a point where they feel or look nothing like the original build. SoonTM land is one of my favourite minecraft builds because it was something I stumbled upon on a builders server and it wowed the hell out of me.

Reactions: Commissioned
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom