Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
For real? You bring back a meh copy of a bad game and waste time doing so when people really want blockwars and it would be so easy to do as a full game or temp. Perfect logic.

Well, currently Battle Zone as a featured game is performing better than BlockWars ever did (and it's not been out for long). As ever, we'll continue to monitor how our featured games perform so that we can make informed decisions about where to allocate developer time. I look forward to seeing if the community likes the changes that we've made to Battle Zone in order to make it a viable featured game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
For real? You bring back a meh copy of a bad game and waste time doing so when people really want blockwars and it would be so easy to do as a full game or temp. Perfect logic.
Uhh? Blockwars is already a thing lmao?
If something was gonna get added it should've been (the parkour minigame ._.), Bingo or Battle Zone.
People have been asking for those games for quite a while, and yes, people also ask for Blockwars to be permanent, but the games I named above, aren't featured.

Well, currently Battle Zone as a featured game is performing better than BlockWars ever did (and it's not been out for long). As ever, we'll continue to monitor how our featured games perform so that we can make informed decisions about where to allocate developer time. I look forward to seeing if the community likes the changes that we've made to Battle Zone in order to make it a viable featured game.
to be fair...... it *just* came out.. so like.. isn't it.. quite obvious.. people wanna try it out again..?

I didn’t asked you lmao.I have some friends like @Basketman who can help if they want to.Im not going to be good with you while you always hate me first(then I reply ofc)
Maybe he's a Battle Zone god? You don't know?
Anyway, as he said, you can't expect people to help you if you are being so.. so.. so.. rude to the community. That's not how it works.
There are really nice people on here who'd be happy to help you get good so you can tryhard yet another game, but you really don't deserve the help.
Perhaps if you start being nice, and don't tell a OG forums member you ''won't miss him'' after he said he was going to leave.. If you don't yell at anyone disagreeing with your suggestion.. perhaps people would start liking you.

If you want to make someone better you should try to be better as yourself.Not to spam junk replies and then being offended by the normal reply for it
one.. message.. it's not that hard
I just.. love.. how you accuse him of ''spamming junk replies'' when I've told you like a million times to post everything in one message..
You're also ''spamming junk replies'' lmfao

D

Deleted member 492126

At this point you're criticizing xXIIIIIXx for no reason

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Uhh? Blockwars is already a thing lmao?
If something was gonna get added it should've been (the parkour minigame ._.), Bingo or Battle Zone.
People have been asking for those games for quite a while, and yes, people also ask for Blockwars to be permanent, but the games I named above, aren't featured.

to be fair...... it *just* came out.. so like.. isn't it.. quite obvious.. people wanna try it out again..?

Maybe he's a Battle Zone god? You don't know?
Anyway, as he said, you can't expect people to help you if you are being so.. so.. so.. rude to the community. That's not how it works.
There are really nice people on here who'd be happy to help you get good so you can tryhard yet another game, but you really don't deserve the help.
Perhaps if you start being nice, and don't tell a OG forums member you ''won't miss him'' after he said he was going to leave.. If you don't yell at anyone disagreeing with your suggestion.. perhaps people would start liking you.

one.. message.. it's not that hard
I just.. love.. how you accuse him of ''spamming junk replies'' when I've told you like a million times to post everything in one message..
You're also ''spamming junk replies'' lmfao
Wait some hours and there will be thread about my (possibly) bad battle zone video.Hate it as much as you want since it is going to be for that

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Thanks man.At the topic I will upload a video called ,,Nooby battle zone plays” just to give real reason for people like @Anthoken to hate/bully me as much as they want
If you want to give people a reason to criticise you, just start hating on another community member.

Wait some hours and there will be thread about my (possibly) bad battle zone video.Hate it as much as you want since it is going to be for that
Ok, I'm gonna be very serious now: We don't hate you because it's funny, we hate you because you're a trash human-being.
You yell at everyone disagree-ing with you.
You then complain that ''nobody likes you'' because ''nobody agrees with your suggestions''
You then go full rage mode and hate on every single person giving you criticism.
You tell an OG forum member, who announced he's gonna leave, who never did anything bad to you, that you ''wouldn't miss him.''

If you don't want people to ''hate'' on you, stop being rude to members of the community..

Anyway, I'm getting annoyed of having a new notifications for this thread every milliseconds, so Imma unwatch this thread.
Cya
Have fun playing Battle Zone y'all

Reactions: Anthoken

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
If you want to make someone better you should try to be better as yourself.Not to spam junk replies and then being offended by the normal reply for it
Same junk replies? name one time i have done that? and i would say your doing that now with quoting my post twice lmao. anyways i dont want to bother with you again today. Also i dont want to "better you" your a lost cause. No one with the amount of toxic and salt flowing through your vanes could be turned into something nice.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If you want to give people a reason to criticise you, just start hating on another community member.

Ok, I'm gonna be very serious now: We don't hate you because it's funny, we hate you because you're a trash human-being.
You yell at everyone disagree-ing with you.
You then complain that ''nobody likes you'' because ''nobody agrees with your suggestions''
You then go full rage mode and hate on every single person giving you criticism.
You tell an OG forum member, who announced he's gonna leave, who never did anything bad to you, that you ''wouldn't miss him.''

If you don't want people to ''hate'' on you, stop being rude to members of the community..

Anyway, I'm getting annoyed of having a new notifications for this thread every milliseconds, so Imma unwatch this thread.
Cya
Have fun playing Battle Zone y'all
now u rude

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Blockwars tryhards right now.
tenor.gif

Anyways, great update. I kind of hoped it comes back and here it is now!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I’m sorry what? Have you not checked block wars player count when it has been featured?

People want BlockWars and they have BlockWars. People want Battle Zone and now they have it as well.

We don’t have block wars though. Instead we get this...

Battle Zone wasnt even a featured game, at least BlockWars was. People liked Battle Zone a lot, and we didnt waste a ton of time doing it.

Still that time could have gone into something people want rather then stuff we have never asked for. Then again that’s typical for cube.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!:D
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper role, Frontlane! You were a great Mod and I’m certain you will be a great one again!
Top Bottom