Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

donatosd

Jul 25, 2016
I have made a post for suggestins about gadgets and pets cause i thout it was the most good thing he server must have!But then i played eggwars 1.8!how many hackers ?!?!?!?!?I keep doing reports but nothing yet.....

Just make an anti cheat or download a plugin ! (spigot,bukkit)

P.S i have made some reports how i know that the hackers where ban?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1st thing: this server does not copy others or use something public the custom anticheat,is being made and its soon to be done so for now the players are the anti-cheat, its progress is probably slowed because UHC is trying to be pushed for release before January

2nd thing: you can check to see if reports been accepted by clicking on the name the message the staff gives you will tell you if its denied or accepted but look to see if its been labeled handled first

3rd thing: to tie in with number 2 go to the appeal section and type in the name of the player it will tell you all his past punishments including the one he just got

4th thing: hacking is more powerful on 1.8, while 1.9 is just as vulnerable theres fewer hackers because hacking is often less effective, and seldom will you run into hackers on blockwars and never on tower defense

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
1st thing: this server does not copy others or use something public the custom anticheat,is being made and its soon to be done so for now the players are the anti-cheat, its progress is probably slowed because UHC is trying to be pushed for release before January

2nd thing: you can check to see if reports been accepted by clicking on the name the message the staff gives you will tell you if its denied or accepted but look to see if its been labeled handled first

3rd thing: to tie in with number 2 go to the appeal section and type in the name of the player it will tell you all his past punishments including the one he just got

4th thing: hacking is more powerful on 1.8, while 1.9 is just as vulnerable theres fewer hackers because hacking is often less effective, and seldom will you run into hackers on blockwars and never on tower defense
Yes, Cubecraft dose not use public plugins. It is in beta.

D

Deleted member 169486

Cubecraft makes everything on its own, maps, games, plugins. The anti cheat it currently being worked on but we have not received an ETA. Please be patient.

@Nikoshka @YounB lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom