Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BSCB

May 27, 2023
Improve Sentinel in Java at once. Sentinel has been working wrong for years. Nowadays it is rare to play 5 games of SkyWars without encountering a fly-hacker. And every time, the number of hackers is increasing. And I know they don't have an anticheat developer at the moment, but how can it be that they haven't had a single anticheat developer for years? How can something like that happen with a server as big and as monetary as CubeCraft? My recommendation is, stop investing money in releases of versions that nobody asked for like 1.19 and invest it in a good Anti-Cheat, because, man, there are smaller servers than CubeCraft and they have better anticheat, and it's no excuse that there is no anticheat developer. It's no excuse, at least, in a server the size of CubeCraft. I'm talking about Java, because I don't play much Bedrock and I don't know exactly how well anti-cheat behaves there, but, taking into account that Java is open source and Bedrock is not, I really don't think it behaves much better than in Java.

P.S.: If you agree with this, please, instead of reacting with "like", react with "I agree" so that it can be forwarded to staff

WARNING: This post is not intended as an argument or to offend anyone, it's just my opinion and suggestions :)

Last edited:

davidmagmc

Jun 14, 2023
I agree.

But I have to say that as a cheat client developer who has offered to help, they don't want to fix Sentinel.
They've actively been avoiding my friend and I simply because my friend is network banned.
They don't want to fix Sentinel. They don't want help.
CubeCraft will die out because of their massive ego.

BSCB

May 27, 2023
I agree.

But I have to say that as a cheat client developer who has offered to help, they don't want to fix Sentinel.
They've actively been avoiding my friend and I simply because my friend is network banned.
They don't want to fix Sentinel. They don't want help.
CubeCraft will die out because of their massive ego.
Wow, they seriously offered themselves as sentinel developers and were turned down? Maybe it's not that they can't find you, but that, as you say, they don't want to find an Anticheat developer. Have you tried to volunteer without your friend? Maybe the staff has a policy of not accepting sanctioned members in their team, I don't know. However, if you both volunteered, they should have at least accepted you, since you are not sanctioned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom