Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hziyad

Feb 26, 2023
Hello CubeCraft, I suggest you add the Middle East Region. It will have a lot of benefits such as most Middle Easterners play with 100+ ms because they live so far away from Europe servers but if you made the Middle East servers most of them will play on 40ms or lower. Middle Easterners are suffering while playing CubeCraft network, they can't play normally and aggressively because of their high ping too, for example, look at these videos that show you how delayed I am because of my ping in CubeCraft:
and
. Middle Easterners never get to feel the feeling of playing without the very high delay that they have which makes the game harder for them in holding combos and even using the bow or the snowballs which is pretty unfair. And the false bans will reduce so much because most of the lag reachers or delayed kb players will finally go to their main region. Also if you made the Middle East server you will be the first Minecraft server in both versions Java and Bedrock that does it and it can make a lot of Arab players from Java and Bedrock switch to CubeCraft and make it their main server. And most of the EU players are Middle Easterners which means we are a lot and it's unfair if you didn't make a server for us even though we are really a big community.

3rap

May 6, 2023
Bahrain
Hello CubeCraft, I suggest you add the Middle East Region. It will have a lot of benefits such as most Middle Easterners play with 100+ ms because they live so far away from Europe servers but if you made the Middle East servers most of them will play on 40ms or lower. Middle Easterners are suffering while playing CubeCraft network, they can't play normally and aggressively because of their high ping too, for example, look at these videos that show you how delayed I am because of my ping in CubeCraft:
and
. Middle Easterners never get to feel the feeling of playing without the very high delay that they have which makes the game harder for them in holding combos and even using the bow or the snowballs which is pretty unfair. And the false bans will reduce so much because most of the lag reachers or delayed kb players will finally go to their main region. Also if you made the Middle East server you will be the first Minecraft server in both versions Java and Bedrock that does it and it can make a lot of Arab players from Java and Bedrock switch to CubeCraft and make it their main server. And most of the EU players are Middle Easterners which means we are a lot and it's unfair if you didn't make a server for us even though we are really a big community.

emak

Apr 3, 2023
and
اتفق

p7em

May 13, 2023
and

#Add_the_middle_east

xbearwitness

Mar 17, 2023
and
we want the server

TikTok x2nz

Mar 24, 2023
and
#Add_the_middle_east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom