Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amaterasu

Jul 24, 2021
As we all know CubeCraft hasn't been listening to the community and doing the most unnecessary stuff lately like removing multiple gamemodes, creating a whole new lobby hub, creating new maps, not fixing bugs on java. Which also has been decreasing the player base by a x amount for sure. With this they have yet again changed the server in this new update. Hereby will i be sharing some personal opinions, ideas and suggestions and also explain on why and what should be changed about this server and what could (possibly) raise the player amount again. (i will be compiling every change that i think should be made on this server on the bottom of the thread so not everyone has to read everything as this is going to be a book page)

Firstly:

The hp has to change back to the way it was before the update. In every minigame you die way too quickly because of this change. And even for skilled players this doesn't make any minigame that includes any kind of pvp fun.

Cubecraft should work on their servers because the servers have been lagging and crashing way too much since the new update.

Cubecraft should work on their anticheat as well since the server has been swarming with hackers since the new update.

Skywars:
Shield and axe drop rates should be lowered because its too op now with the changed hp you are basically dead in 2 crits in basic, with normal and overpowered i don't really have an issue with players using a shield and axe but it falls back on the point that u die way too quickly from axe hits now.

Netherite ingots spawns should be lowered to 1 per chest refill as the hp change made it way too easy for players to die quicker now and combined with a weapon like a axe or sword it does too much damage (lets not forget the fact about enchanting weapons with sharpness and combining that with an anvil to make sharpness 2 or higher on top of that).

Team skywars should be brought back since it was one of the minigames that had a higher player amount.

Egg:
The eggwars shop should be changed to the way it looked like in season 1. Personally i think the new shop looks too confusing and terribly organised.

The season 1 emerald system should be brought back because the current one barely makes any sense (from what i know u get x amount for killing players and destroying eggs) this makes the emerald system basically useless and even more on 4 player teams because there are only 16 players per match and when you have killed a team u basically go straight to the other one so no one really makes use of the discounts you can buy with emeralds (besides campers). Also with this there are only 2 teams left and the chance is high that one of the other teams has already destroyed one of each other's eggs which makes the chances for you to get more emeralds less.

Ffa:
I think the poseidon kit is a fun idea but the kit is basically useless since you just get 3 critted with any other kit because of the hp changes as well. With this i think its smart to buff the poseidon kit with atleast loyalty 2 or 3 on the trident and maybe a added armor piece like iron leggings (with protection 1) that match with the chestplate and buff the boots with protection 1. Hereby it makes this kit more useful and i don't see any reasons on why it wouldn't be changed since its not competing with any other kits.

The health that you get back by killing another player should be raised by a little.

Suggestions:
Bring back minigames like MinerWare and Team Skywars to raise the player base again.

Personally i think Cubecraft should get partnered with known Minecraft clients like Lunar client and or Labymod etc. This could possibly higher the player base by a small amount. I've seen smaller player based servers already partnered with some of these clients and it doesn't make sense and wouldn't make sense for the sake of the player base and CubeCraft itself to not have done it yet or not do it entirely.

Compilation

Overall:
- Change the hp back to the way it was before the new update
- Fix the server crashes and lagg issues
- Improve on the Anti-Cheat
- Bring back MinerWare

Skywars:
-
Lower shield and axe spawn rates in chests
- Lower netherite ingot spawns to only 1 ingot per chest refill on the whole map
- Bring back Team Skywars

Eggwars:
- Change the shop appearance back to the season 1 appearance
- Change the emerald system back to the season 1 system

Ffa poseidon kit:
-
Add iron leggings with protection 1
- Buff the boots with protection 1
- Buff the loyalty enchantment on the trident with loyalty 2 or 3

All things said please listen to the community CubeCraft :) and have a nice day.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll try to be as direct as possible here, so my feedback and statements may come across as very critical. Just a little warning beforehand. I’ll try to break my reply down the same way you did.

As we all know CubeCraft hasn't been listening to the community and doing the most unnecessary stuff lately like removing multiple gamemodes, creating a whole new lobby hub, creating new maps, not fixing bugs on java. Which also has been decreasing the player base by a x amount for sure.
The removal of some of the games was a necessary step to take for CubeCraft Java as a whole to prevent the whole server from basically ‘dropping dead’. As much as I miss MinerWare and the rest of the games, they still had to take this step considering more gamemodes means a more split out community. Games barely started, if they even did, the last moment they had these days available on Java.

Adding onto this, if you compare the player amount from these last moments and the player amount from the days - and weeks - after the change, you’d practically see no difference.

The team has put an immense effort into the 1.19 update which, along with it, revealed several new maps, reworked old ones and a revamped hub. It’s not entirely new, just ‘modernised’ using the new, awesome, content that is available due to the 1.19 update.

About the ‘not fixing bugs’ thing… I’m assuming you haven’t kept up with the CubeCraft Discord changelog? I would also like to add that the Java server is currently in a public beta state: This means that you will very likely come across bugs. If you come across a bug, getting upset about it and complaining is exactly what you shouldn’t do. Instead, you are advised to report the bugs. It even states so in the hub.

Cubecraft should work on their servers because the servers have been lagging and crashing way too much since the new update.

Cubecraft should work on their anticheat as well since the server has been swarming with hackers since the new update.
I agree that Sentinel has been a bit off since the 1.19 update, but with all the massive changes, I really don’t blame the developers. They’re all trying their utmost best.

Skywars:
Shield and axe drop rates should be lowered because its too op now with the changed hp you are basically dead in 2 crits in basic, with normal and overpowered i don't really have an issue with players using a shield and axe but it falls back on the point that u die way too quickly from axe hits now.

Netherite ingots spawns should be lowered to 1 per chest refill as the hp change made it way too easy for players to die quicker now and combined with a weapon like a axe or sword it does too much damage (lets not forget the fact about enchanting weapons with sharpness and combining that with an anvil to make sharpness 2 or higher on top of that).

Team skywars should be brought back since it was one of the minigames that had a higher player amount.
Speaking from my own experience, I tend to find myself to be without an axe or shield every single game. I don’t really enjoy being ruthlessly killed by sweats and generally good players who have access to items that I simply don’t have the luck for. I personally think that shields should be more common and axes less. This way, there is some challenge and you won’t get killed instantly all the time, but the items aren’t removed from the game so shields can still be blocked. If that isn’t the right solution, I don’t know what is.

I agree with your netherite ingot suggestion. I don’t feel the need to reply to the “add X game back” thing each time simply because I already stated the situation above, so I won’t.

Egg:
The eggwars shop should be changed to the way it looked like in season 1. Personally i think the new shop looks too confusing and terribly organised.

The season 1 emerald system should be brought back because the current one barely makes any sense (from what i know u get x amount for killing players and destroying eggs) this makes the emerald system basically useless and even more on 4 player teams because there are only 16 players per match and when you have killed a team u basically go straight to the other one so no one really makes use of the discounts you can buy with emeralds (besides campers). Also with this there are only 2 teams left and the chance is high that one of the other teams has already destroyed one of each other's eggs which makes the chances for you to get more emeralds less.
I never really used the shop and its special features to their full extent, but I can say that I don’t mind either layout. Don’t exactly know if I can say much about it, though. Not really an EggWars player myself.

I, however, can say that I love the interesting new emerald mechanic. You get emeralds for performing eliminations and egg breaks. Players are encouraged to not sit somewhere and camp. I don’t really see how this isn’t an ideal situation for rushers and the like.

Even if it were a bad feature, all they’re doing is testing out if a mechanic like this works in the game. It’s not going to be permanent, clearly, as we’ve moved on from Season 1 to Season 2. Who knows what we’ll get next?

Ffa:
I think the poseidon kit is a fun idea but the kit is basically useless since you just get 3 critted with any other kit because of the hp changes as well. With this i think its smart to buff the poseidon kit with atleast loyalty 2 or 3 on the trident and maybe a added armor piece like iron leggings (with protection 1) that match with the chestplate and buff the boots with protection 1. Hereby it makes this kit more useful and i don't see any reasons on why it wouldn't be changed since its not competing with any other kits.

The health that you get back by killing another player should be raised by a little.
I agree that the Poseidon kit is very underpowered. Don’t really have any other words for it. It definitely needs a good gear/enchantment buff, or at least in a way of providing the kit with an interesting - effective - strat opportunity.

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
As we all know CubeCraft hasn't been listening to the community and doing the most unnecessary stuff lately like removing multiple gamemodes, creating a whole new lobby hub, creating new maps, not fixing bugs on java. Which also has been decreasing the player base by a x amount for sure. With this they have yet again changed the server in this new update. Hereby will i be sharing some personal opinions, ideas and suggestions and also explain on why and what should be changed about this server and what could (possibly) raise the player amount again. (i will be compiling every change that i think should be made on this server on the bottom of the thread so not everyone has to read everything as this is going to be a book page)

Firstly:

The hp has to change back to the way it was before the update. In every minigame you die way too quickly because of this change. And even for skilled players this doesn't make any minigame that includes any kind of pvp fun.

Skywars:

Egg:

Ffa:

Suggestions:
Bring back minigames like MinerWare and Team Skywars to raise the player base again.

Personally i think Cubecraft should get partnered with known Minecraft clients like Lunar client and or Labymod etc. This could possibly higher the player base by a small amount. I've seen smaller player based servers already partnered with some of these clients and it doesn't make sense and wouldn't make sense for the sake of the player base and CubeCraft itself to not have done it yet or not do it entirely.

Compilation

Overall:
- Change the hp back to the way it was before the new update
- Fix the server crashes and lagg issues
- Improve on the Anti-Cheat
- Bring back MinerWare

Skywars:
-
Lower shield and axe spawn rates in chests
- Lower netherite ingot spawns to only 1 ingot per chest refill on the whole map
- Bring back Team Skywars

Eggwars:
- Change the shop appearance back to the season 1 appearance
- Change the emerald system back to the season 1 system

Ffa poseidon kit:
-
Add iron leggings with protection 1
- Buff the boots with protection 1
- Buff the loyalty enchantment on the trident with loyalty 2 or 3

All things said please listen to the community CubeCraft :) and have a nice day.
I'm only going to comment on the FFA part
imo they should just remove the poseidon kit, it's just useless and very unnecessary, with the trident and all this it feels like PvP Legacy lol
and there are other things that I believe have to be changed such as archer kit (just removing crossbow) and shop items, removing the spyglass as almost everyone uses optifine, and changing enchanted golden apple price back to 500 points since gaining points requires multipliers and playing eggwars/skywars for 1-2 hours straight which is really boring for some people (and imo eggwars is just unplayable - others might like it though).

Reactions: Amaterasu
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL