Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al3m Sui

Apr 12, 2023
Hello CubeCraft, I suggest you add the Middle East Region. It will have a lot of benefits such as most Middle Easterners play with 100+ ms because they live so far away from Europe servers but if you made the Middle East servers most of them will play on 40ms or lower. Middle Easterners are suffering while playing CubeCraft network, they can't play normally and aggressively because of their high ping too, for example, look at these videos that show you how delayed I am because of my ping in CubeCraft:
and
. Middle Easterners never get to feel the feeling of playing without the very high delay that they have which makes the game harder for them in holding combos and even using the bow or the snowballs which is pretty unfair. And the false bans will reduce so much because most of the lag reachers or delayed kb players will finally go to their main region. Also if you made the Middle East server you will be the first Minecraft server in both versions Java and Bedrock that does it and it can make a lot of Arab players from Java and Bedrock switch to CubeCraft and make it their main server. And most of the EU players are Middle Easterners which means we are a lot and it's unfair if you didn't make a server for us even though we are really a big community.
Yhh

Reactions: emak and hziyad

Youseef Al-Rifai

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Sep 21, 2022
Iraq
www.youtube.com
Hello CubeCraft, I suggest you add the Middle East Region. It will have a lot of benefits such as most Middle Easterners play with 100+ ms because they live so far away from Europe servers but if you made the Middle East servers most of them will play on 40ms or lower. Middle Easterners are suffering while playing CubeCraft network, they can't play normally and aggressively because of their high ping too, for example, look at these videos that show you how delayed I am because of my ping in CubeCraft:
and
. Middle Easterners never get to feel the feeling of playing without the very high delay that they have which makes the game harder for them in holding combos and even using the bow or the snowballs which is pretty unfair. And the false bans will reduce so much because most of the lag reachers or delayed kb players will finally go to their main region. Also if you made the Middle East server you will be the first Minecraft server in both versions Java and Bedrock that does it and it can make a lot of Arab players from Java and Bedrock switch to CubeCraft and make it their main server. And most of the EU players are Middle Easterners which means we are a lot and it's unfair if you didn't make a server for us even though we are really a big community.
Yes, of course we need that. As a content creator, this will help me very much

ii_khaled

May 13, 2023
and
Agree

Wxr S7

Feb 3, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
and
I agree, also a huge amount of players in CubeCraft are from the Middle East so I recommend to add Middle East servers too

Reactions: hziyad

A41Y

Oct 29, 2022
i totally agree with hziyad. i've been called reach/double clicker even tho i was on ps5 cause of the delay that comes with the high ping.. And i have gotten false bans as well for the delay ..

i'll attach some vids as proof that people from Middle east are suffering with the delay ..
As you guys see in the first vid someone clipped me and called me double clicker cause the delay made my blocks appear in their pov as double even tho it wasn't double from my pov and this is literally one case nobody knows how many players got false bans for the same unfairly reason.

I'd believe that if someone from cubecraft staff get to play on 120ms+ would work for an server next day most of them didn't experience the high ping or how hard is it

..If CubeCraft adds servers for this community it would be more popular and would bring new players + would help the middle eastern players to play just like other players from EU and NA

Cubecraft should add a server for this community in some point.

Reactions: Wxr S7 and qAyzoox

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
We cannot do this because our provider does not have a data centre in the Middle East. The current closest data centres are Frankfurt and Singapore, and none are anywhere closer. We understand that we have a large community of players from the Middle East. However, it is not possible for us to answer their plea for a Middle Eastern data centre.

Additionally, moving from one data centre company to another takes a lot of extra infrastructure and time, especially with how much data and resources CubeCraft Games takes up. Not to mention how much more costly it would be to look into alternative options.

Additional reasons for connection issues can be down to your ISP and how they connect you to our data centres. Submarine cables play a big part in this, as different ISPs might use different cables. https://www.submarinecablemap.com/

This is the best solution right now, with Singapore for our Asia/Middle-East players, or them connecting to our Gravelines data centre in France.

1684055409029.png

(OVHCloud Datacentre Map)

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
We cannot do this because our provider does not have a data centre in the Middle East. The current closest data centres are Frankfurt and Singapore, and none are anywhere closer. We understand that we have a large community of players from the Middle East. However, it is not possible for us to answer their plea for a Middle Eastern data centre.

Additionally, moving from one data centre company to another takes a lot of extra infrastructure and time, especially with how much data and resources CubeCraft Games takes up. Not to mention how much more costly it would be to look into alternative options.

Additional reasons for connection issues can be down to your ISP and how they connect you to our data centres. Submarine cables play a big part in this, as different ISPs might use different cables. https://www.submarinecablemap.com/

This is the best solution right now, with Singapore for our Asia/Middle-East players, or them connecting to our Gravelines data centre in France.

View attachment 220876
(OVHCloud Datacentre Map)
Just going to bump this response with so many people agreeing; however, it is simply impossible for us to provide Middle Eastern servers at the time being. If we were to look into this sort of thing, it would take at least 2-3 years before anything is shown publicly due to how much it would cost to move over to new providers and transfer petabytes of data to new locations.

We would also need to look for new locations to support our European/North American/Asian communities if we did decide to look at alternative providers.

We are constantly looking to improve the network, but many many things need to be taken into account, and how it can affect server performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom