Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'd personally use this computer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(geology) But, Honestly, you should go with the one with the higher fps. I feel like graphics are pretty important. I don't know. Your choice
You can't immediately see a computers "FPS". The FPS is based on the intensiveness on the processor and hard drive - some games with higher qualities, such as Battlefield, would be more intensive than a game like Minecraft.

On topic: I'd go for the second one. You have better processing speed. But the difference is very minimal.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
You can't immediately see a computers "FPS". The FPS is based on the intensiveness on the processor and hard drive - some games with higher qualities, such as Battlefield, would be more intensive than a game like Minecraft.

On topic: I'd go for the second one. You have better processing speed. But the difference is very minimal.
The PC will be to play MC mostly, because on my laptop runs a bit bad, what are the differences?

Fola Mine Craft

Oct 11, 2015
First of all a potato is better than that computer, first thing: AN INTEL CORE I3 ARE YOU CRAZY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 3.7-3.8 GHZ PROCESSOR IS STILL BAD, 2ND NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET A COMPUTER WITH AN AMD GRAPHICS CARD UNLESS YOU WANT TO COOK STEAK. So Get a computer with a GTX 1060 with either 3 or 6 of ram, then get 8-16 gb ram and then an intel core i5 6600 or i5 6600K. Thank you for reading
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Primero De todo: Una patata lo haria mejor que ese ordenador, despues: UN INTEL CORE I3 ESTAS LOCO, NO ME IMPORTAN LOS 3.7-3.8 GHZ NO CONSEGUIRAS MUCHOS FPS, Y SEGUNDO NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA COMPRES UN ORDENADOR CON UN AMD A MENOS QUE QUIERAS UNCA BARBACOA.
Compra un ordenador con un GTX 1060 de 3 o 6 de Ram un intel core i5 6600 o 6600k y de 8 a 16 de ram
Gracias

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
First of all a potato is better than that computer, first thing: AN INTEL CORE I3 ARE YOU CRAZY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 3.7-3.8 GHZ PROCESSOR IS STILL BAD, 2ND NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET A COMPUTER WITH AN AMD GRAPHICS CARD UNLESS YOU WANT TO COOK STEAK. So Get a computer with a GTX 1060 with either 3 or 6 of ram, then get 8-16 gb ram and then an intel core i5 6600 or i5 6600K. Thank you for reading
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Primero De todo: Una patata lo haria mejor que ese ordenador, despues: UN INTEL CORE I3 ESTAS LOCO, NO ME IMPORTAN LOS 3.7-3.8 GHZ NO CONSEGUIRAS MUCHOS FPS, Y SEGUNDO NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA COMPRES UN ORDENADOR CON UN AMD A MENOS QUE QUIERAS UNCA BARBACOA.
Compra un ordenador con un GTX 1060 de 3 o 6 de Ram un intel core i5 6600 o 6600k y de 8 a 16 de ram
Gracias
Why not AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom