Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'd personally use this computer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(geology) But, Honestly, you should go with the one with the higher fps. I feel like graphics are pretty important. I don't know. Your choice
You can't immediately see a computers "FPS". The FPS is based on the intensiveness on the processor and hard drive - some games with higher qualities, such as Battlefield, would be more intensive than a game like Minecraft.

On topic: I'd go for the second one. You have better processing speed. But the difference is very minimal.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
You can't immediately see a computers "FPS". The FPS is based on the intensiveness on the processor and hard drive - some games with higher qualities, such as Battlefield, would be more intensive than a game like Minecraft.

On topic: I'd go for the second one. You have better processing speed. But the difference is very minimal.
The PC will be to play MC mostly, because on my laptop runs a bit bad, what are the differences?

Fola Mine Craft

Oct 11, 2015
First of all a potato is better than that computer, first thing: AN INTEL CORE I3 ARE YOU CRAZY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 3.7-3.8 GHZ PROCESSOR IS STILL BAD, 2ND NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET A COMPUTER WITH AN AMD GRAPHICS CARD UNLESS YOU WANT TO COOK STEAK. So Get a computer with a GTX 1060 with either 3 or 6 of ram, then get 8-16 gb ram and then an intel core i5 6600 or i5 6600K. Thank you for reading
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Primero De todo: Una patata lo haria mejor que ese ordenador, despues: UN INTEL CORE I3 ESTAS LOCO, NO ME IMPORTAN LOS 3.7-3.8 GHZ NO CONSEGUIRAS MUCHOS FPS, Y SEGUNDO NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA COMPRES UN ORDENADOR CON UN AMD A MENOS QUE QUIERAS UNCA BARBACOA.
Compra un ordenador con un GTX 1060 de 3 o 6 de Ram un intel core i5 6600 o 6600k y de 8 a 16 de ram
Gracias

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
First of all a potato is better than that computer, first thing: AN INTEL CORE I3 ARE YOU CRAZY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE 3.7-3.8 GHZ PROCESSOR IS STILL BAD, 2ND NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET A COMPUTER WITH AN AMD GRAPHICS CARD UNLESS YOU WANT TO COOK STEAK. So Get a computer with a GTX 1060 with either 3 or 6 of ram, then get 8-16 gb ram and then an intel core i5 6600 or i5 6600K. Thank you for reading
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Primero De todo: Una patata lo haria mejor que ese ordenador, despues: UN INTEL CORE I3 ESTAS LOCO, NO ME IMPORTAN LOS 3.7-3.8 GHZ NO CONSEGUIRAS MUCHOS FPS, Y SEGUNDO NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA COMPRES UN ORDENADOR CON UN AMD A MENOS QUE QUIERAS UNCA BARBACOA.
Compra un ordenador con un GTX 1060 de 3 o 6 de Ram un intel core i5 6600 o 6600k y de 8 a 16 de ram
Gracias
Why not AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom