Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should half health be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
No I dislike Normal health, because eggwars is actually a long game, if you don't know how to end it fast, the golden apple in eggwars is not expensive, with normal health it will be a really long war, especially if it goes like a tryhard with notch apple and op armor, so no, like this is much better, you can vote for half and normal, which kind of vote you like, and the most votes will be the gamemode.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I always vote for op half or normal normal.
The only gamemode that is fun in both half and normal is hardcore.
The reason is that golden apples are pretty cheap and in the end game when all generators are maxed out you end up pvping people that can keep refreshing their gear and ressuplying themselves faster than you can break it.
It costs 20 diamonds to fully refresh your armor .
Level 3 generators generate a diamond every 2.5 seconds meaning you can completely refresh your armor in 50 seconds.

In normal health it is pretty easy to make a fight last longer than 50 seconds while also collectimg gold and iron for supplies.

Basically I vote half op because of combat shopping.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

LegendaryNoah

Nov 28, 2019
I always vote for op half or normal normal.
The only gamemode that is fun in both half and normal is hardcore.
The reason is that golden apples are pretty cheap and in the end game when all generators are maxed out you end up pvping people that can keep refreshing their gear and ressuplying themselves faster than you can break it.
It costs 20 diamonds to fully refresh your armor .
Level 3 generators generate a diamond every 2.5 seconds meaning you can completely refresh your armor in 50 seconds.

In normal health it is pretty easy to make a fight last longer than 50 seconds while also collectimg gold and iron for supplies.

Basically I vote half op because of combat shopping.
Okay yes this does make sense, I guess it just was annoying to me to have no games that in my opinion were good.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Reesle wrote on WarriorCat912's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Congrats on 200 messages! 🥳
Top Bottom