Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Even though I'd love to see them added, there are problems:
There will be tons of skybasers, just dropping lava all over. Another thing is that they could be used to create Lag, for potato PC's. They would also make EggWars a lot more chaotic. And free Obsidian, by combining water and lava together.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @So_Cool_Human

As the most of you say that There come potions isnt true. There come an Eggwars update: permanent team upgrades, punch bow increase (of price, spoiler 25 diamonts), enderpearl in normal for 64 diamonts.

I only like your idea for adding water, because it willl become a Nice strategy for defending your egg. It become also very handy for making high bridges.

I dont like your ideas of adding lava And potions. In normal eggwars you have already kits with potions. I dont think that it is anything for Eggwars And because I am very Noob with potions ;).

If I am wrong And There are potions coming, you can always correct me @Tacosbefriends

L

Lepzi

Potions I'd like to be added, although water and lava buckets I'm not a big fan of this will cause people to camp and use the lava buckets to stop you from getting to the island by placing them everywhere and people that will skybase and just pour lava on top of your head that would just be annoying and I personally think it would ruin the game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I would really like to see water buckets, the insane parkour stuff you can do with it, not to mention Last minute placing it preventing fall damage and reusable TNT canons, or how about this CC?
W O R K I N G H A Y B A L E S
(Slime blocks are cool too)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I would really like to see water buckets, the insane parkour stuff you can do with it, not to mention Last minute placing it preventing fall damage and reusable TNT canons, or how about this CC?
W O R K I N G H A Y B A L E S
(Slime blocks are cool too)
You can make reusable tnt cannons with obsidian. Obviously this would take forever and a day in hardcore, but in OP or even normal its pretty doable.

D

Deleted member 204478

Could you perhaps say why you want this in Eggwars?
As for my opinion, Lava and water would be just ruin Eggwars, less people will play it as a result.
I guess potions could be added. But only a few, not a lot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom