Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Lava=Camping/team trolling
Potions
you can just shift when you hit the ground and you take less damage than you would on a hay bale
I highly doubt that but I will try that, 80% damage reduction for sneaking doesn't seem to make sense, is this only on hay bales though?
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
I highly doubt that but I will try that, 80% damage reduction for sneaking doesn't seem to make sense, is this only on hay bales though?
They Have it as a setting
it is in SG and Assassins too
I am not sure if it is the same amount of reduced damage as a haybale (It may be more)
P.S. I tested it in Assassins it seems to be by 80%
 
Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
They Have it as a setting
it is in SG and Assassins too
I am not sure if it is the same amount of reduced damage as a haybale (It may be more)
Sorry it has been a while I forgot my phones passcode That is really cool never knew that, sky bridging isn't pointless after all!!! I have lost games from fall damage suicide before D:
 

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
106
32
43
23
Australia
im fine with potions but not water and lava, the bedwars 1.8ers would ruin the game that has build it so well by spamming buckets of water and lava, i never liked that about other servers
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom