• Needs some work (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minikemon

May 14, 2016
Canada
I've been playing on CubeCraft for a couple of years now and it is still my favourite server. But some games that I really enjoyed are no longer on CubeCraft, two of them are Parkour and UHC. I really miss the CubeCraft Parkour because it had so many different maps and it was just a great way to kill time. And now that the server has 1.9 combat I was really excited to try out 1.9 in UHC but unfortunately UHC is no longer available. I really hope that the CubeCraft team can bring those two games back as soon as possible.

Now there are a few things that I would love to be added. One of them should be a /party system. So, here's what I'm thinking. The commands will be
/party help
/party invite
/party accept
/party disband
/party tp
So I think that all of those commands are pretty self explanatory except maybe /party tp. If you use /party tp then all of your party members will teleport to your lobby like if you want to 1v1 in PvP you would go into a PvP lobby and use this command then challenge your friend to a duel. But you don't have to use this command to make members of your party join the same game as you. When you join a game all members of your party will join it with you, if the game doesn't have enough slots left then you will get a pop-up in the chat saying "Not enough slots left for your party" or something along those lines and your party won't join the game.

Another thing that I'm thinking of is a way to teleport to your friend and spectate them if they are in a game. Sometimes I'm playing a game with my friend and we are in the middle of a good match and one of us gets kicked because of bad Wi-Fi. And then one of us usually says I'll just finish this then join your lobby and the other one just waits. I think it would be much more enjoyable if they could just do /friend tp (name) to join the other person's game and spectate them. I know that CubeCraft is working on a new friend system and I think that this teleporting feature should be implemented.

Thanks for reading and feel free to reply if you have any questions or concerns!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Cubecraft are currently trying their hardest to bring UHC and Freebuild out. Also, cubecraft is currently developing a new party system, it was just today they released the new friend system :) so your suggestions are being worked on. Thanks :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.