1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things That Need to Come Back or Added

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Minikemon, Aug 3, 2016.

?

Do you like these ideas?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs some work (comment below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minikemon

Minikemon Member

I've been playing on CubeCraft for a couple of years now and it is still my favourite server. But some games that I really enjoyed are no longer on CubeCraft, two of them are Parkour and UHC. I really miss the CubeCraft Parkour because it had so many different maps and it was just a great way to kill time. And now that the server has 1.9 combat I was really excited to try out 1.9 in UHC but unfortunately UHC is no longer available. I really hope that the CubeCraft team can bring those two games back as soon as possible.

Now there are a few things that I would love to be added. One of them should be a /party system. So, here's what I'm thinking. The commands will be
    /party help
    /party invite
    /party accept
    /party disband
    /party tp
    So I think that all of those commands are pretty self explanatory except maybe /party tp. If you use /party tp then all of your party members will teleport to your lobby like if you want to 1v1 in PvP you would go into a PvP lobby and use this command then challenge your friend to a duel. But you don't have to use this command to make members of your party join the same game as you. When you join a game all members of your party will join it with you, if the game doesn't have enough slots left then you will get a pop-up in the chat saying "Not enough slots left for your party" or something along those lines and your party won't join the game.

Another thing that I'm thinking of is a way to teleport to your friend and spectate them if they are in a game. Sometimes I'm playing a game with my friend and we are in the middle of a good match and one of us gets kicked because of bad Wi-Fi. And then one of us usually says I'll just finish this then join your lobby and the other one just waits. I think it would be much more enjoyable if they could just do /friend tp (name) to join the other person's game and spectate them. I know that CubeCraft is working on a new friend system and I think that this teleporting feature should be implemented.

Thanks for reading and feel free to reply if you have any questions or concerns!

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    Cubecraft are currently trying their hardest to bring UHC and Freebuild out. Also, cubecraft is currently developing a new party system, it was just today they released the new friend system :) so your suggestions are being worked on. Thanks :)

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.