Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these problems?

• I only agree with the ''hatch 8 eggs'' problem

• I only agree with the ''Elytra boss game'' problem

• I only agree with the ''Troll kit'' problem

• I agree with all of them.

• I disagree with all of them. (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players,

So if you see this thread, you are probably interested in the game: Mineware.
Me too, I love this game. But there are a few things that borther me..

- Hatch 8 eggs game.

i hate it...

''Why do you hate it?''
Because it's a luck game. There are no tactics to hatch 8 eggs (as far as i know)

Am I the only one who thinks this? Or is there any tactics? Because there is a little change to hatch an egg..
So my idea was to just remove this minigame..

- Elytra boss game.

When i play Mineware, and I come at the boss game, it's or the spleef game, or the PvP game. Now i don't hate these boss games. The spleef games let me enjoy arcade games, without playing arcade... You know what i mean? And i love PvP. But i never see rarely the elytra boss game. I miss it. It's really one of my favorite..

- The Troll Kit at ''Get the most kills'' boss game.

This sucks.. It just straight out sucks. Why? 'Cause when more then 1 person, has that kit. You'll get spawn killed most of the time. You die? Well good luck buddy you can't play the game anymore 'cause the whole spawn is full with lava and TNT!

----------
These is already a solution for the:
''Hatch 8 egg'' problem: Not yet.
''Elytra boss game'' problem: Not yet.
''Troll Kit'' problem: Not yet.

(If there is a solution to these problems, please let me know. Then i will change this above here.)
----------

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
xoxo

Reactions: 7aMoDi and Capitan

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
About the eggs, yes, it's luck mainly. But 90% of the times I get the 8 chickens.
About the elytra boss, I usually get that boss game. I think you have bad luck with that :/
About the troll kit, I agree 100%. The spawn gets plenty of lava, and you get killed in a second.
Nice suggestions about minerware Ariana.
Ps: I love your songs :P

Reactions: SavFun

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
i agree with the hatch 8 eggs problem but not being rasict or something but the only thing that bothered me was "things that borther" and youre hole thread saying it annoyed me but good idea though,

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya,

About the Hatch 8 eggs game:
Try to shoot your eggs against other baby chicks. You have a higher chance to hatch a chick instead of shooting to the ground. It works for me.

About the Elytra boss game:

For those people who says that this final boss game appears just as often as the other final boss games, I don't believe it. Out of 20 games of Minerware only 1 time I played the Elytra boss game. Bad luck? I don't know. However in my case when I play the map Jungle there's a higher chance to get into the Elytra boss game.

About the The Troll Kit at ''Get the most kills'' boss game:

No offence, but this is why It's called The Troll Kit. Just accept that this kit can be annoying. I know It's a pvp battle, but keep in mind you are playing pvp in Minerware. A game full of surprises.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
The hatch 8 eggs is just jitterclicking and hitting baby chickens for a higher spawn rate :P

Like the others already said the Elytra game is just randomized and I think you just have badluck with that.

And I COMPLETELY agree with the Troll kit.....Annoying bastards.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Try to shoot your eggs against other baby chicks. You have a higher chance to hatch a chick instead of shooting to the ground. It works for me.
Do you have any source for that? I can't find any and I never heard about that before.

Anyway, I have never played hard mode, but in normal mode this was one of the few games I always won, just by clicking reasonably fast.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The pvp boss game is all about getting the last hit, trolls actually make this easy, just crit people who are on fire/in lava or have just been blasted by tnt and you get a lot of 1-2 hit kills and win easily. Don't bother duelling people when both of you are on full hearts there's no point, just clean.
The egg one is a bit of luck but its really easy, just jitterclick your right click, I've only lost that microgame once in 100+ attempts.
I think the boss games are randomised because I have actually had the elytra boss game more times than any other.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you have any source for that? I can't find any and I never heard about that before.

Anyway, I have never played hard mode, but in normal mode this was one of the few games I always won, just by clicking reasonably fast.
It's just my personal experience. When I throw eggs at baby chicks I've more chicks hatched instead of throwing at the ground (grass).

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It's just my personal experience. When I throw eggs at baby chicks I've more chicks hatched instead of throwing at the ground (grass).
Sounds like "w tapping increases reach" to me to be honest. I'd like to see some kind of reliable source or I think it's just luck if you get more chicken while looking at another chicken.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
-Hatch 8 eggs is fine, if you spam click you throw them faster than if you hold right-click. Wish it was something like "Throw 50 eggs" so people have to click fast, though, so it's not down to dumb luck. Though I guess there's a lot of games that are just luck in Minerware.

-The Hoops boss is really fun. Want something similar to it? Try Wing Rush in the Mixed Arcade, imagine MarioKart but with Elytra.

-The PvP one in general is annoying, since as soon as you die you'll keep dying due to spawning directly in someone's face. Troll is the least of your worries.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There should be a couldown on the troll kit. He can place so much tnt and you lose all of your healt. The lava buckets are also too annoying. Somethimes, you spawn and you die in the lava.

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
Hatch 8 Eggs

I'm flashing back to my worst nightmares as my luck is horrible. (3 days ago I had a nice game of Hunger Games/Survival Games and SPAWNED IN A WALL.)

Ahem. My luck is horrible and I despise this game.

Elytra game

I actually get this a lot, way more than spleef and especially colour floor.

Troll Kit

People target non swordsman kits so nobody really chooses troll anymore. It isn't a problem for me.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
- Hatch 8 eggs game.

i hate it...

''Why do you hate it?''
Because it's a luck game. There are no tactics to hatch 8 eggs (as far as i know)

Am I the only one who thinks this? Or is there any tactics? Because there is a little change to hatch an egg..
So my idea was to just remove this minigame..
What concerns me about the eggs game is that it encourages you to spam-click, else you're probably not going to win the game. But if you spam-click, you could get banned for autoclicking. I'm not sure whether Sentinel tracks autoclickers in Minerware, but if it does, then this could be a big issue.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
What concerns me about the eggs game is that it encourages you to spam-click, else you're probably not going to win the game. But if you spam-click, you could get banned for autoclicking. I'm not sure whether Sentinel tracks autoclickers in Minerware, but if it does, then this could be a big issue.
No it bans you for butterfly clicking not spam-clicking

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game