Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these problems?

• I only agree with the ''hatch 8 eggs'' problem

• I only agree with the ''Elytra boss game'' problem

• I only agree with the ''Troll kit'' problem

• I agree with all of them.

• I disagree with all of them. (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
No it bans you for butterfly clicking not spam-clicking
I remember them stating that sentinel only picks up the double click pattern from butterfly clicks and not high cps in general at first. But now they changed the rules to say this:
Techniques like butterfly clicking or drag clicking may cause Sentinel to ban you due to an abnormally high clicks per second.
So apparently they changed it and it does ban for high cps instead of click patterns now which would include any clicking technique. They really should be more transparent with this, also banning people for high cps seems stupid to me since it's useless in pretty much any situation except hatching chicken quickly.

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
I remember them stating that sentinel only picks up the double click pattern from butterfly clicks and not high cps in general at first. But now they changed the rules to say this:

So apparently they changed it and it does ban for high cps instead of click patterns now which would include any clicking technique. They really should be more transparent with this, also banning people for high cps seems stupid to me since it's useless in pretty much any situation except hatching chicken quickly.[/QUOTEI
If I speedbuild I butterfly click and I speedbuild always so I need it.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I think they should take out the troll kit altogether, it doesn't benefit the game at all and it's just annoying. Like Santa said, it's easy to just clean, which i don't mind if it's gonna stay that way. I'd rather everyone have a fair chance of pvp instead of spawning in lava 50% of the time, it makes the end game more about luck less about skill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom