Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelTs

Jun 22, 2016
I do not speak inglish very well, I didnt understand what happened. I was just playing like I normally do..
chat cube.png

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Looks like a few players were placing an excessive amount of mage towers. It is the team's right to kick players that grief the team's defense. There have been suggestions to add a ranked system in order to avoid having this happen on teams. However, for now, the votekick system exists, and it exists for the this reason. There have even been plenty of posts that talk about mage stacking being wrong, and there are messages in the chat suggesting that mage stacking happened during this match. For those that don't know, mage stacking is the excessive placement of mage towers close-by and the affects of the mage towers don't overlap. The mage towers do damage mobs that have been on fire previously, but they don't add damage to mobs that are on fire from other mage towers. Mage towers should be spaced out in such a way that the fire damage be continuous, but not overdoing it for reasons mentioned already in this post.

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
This guy (AxelTs) was actually placing towers badly and not co-operating. He placed mages badly even though we mentioned that stacking them were bad. When the other player left (we did not kick him) we took the opportunity to kick the non co-operative player which in this case is AxelTs. Also AxelTs did not provide video or image evidence that his towers were in fact placed properly and not stacked therefore he has no proof that we had "no reason".

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
They seem like angels to me! I think you are misinterpreting what they say. If you don't speak English too well, then try not to ya know, read the bible in English. You get me son?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Thas makes absolutely no sense...
Why were they trying to kick puppydude14?

From what i saw llllllllll and ronnielei wanted to kick AxelTs dor mage stacking...

Reactions: 11Ls

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
Thas makes absolutely no sense...
Why were they trying to kick puppydude14?

From what i saw llllllllll and ronnielei wanted to kick AxelTs dor mage stacking...

We tried to get AxelTs to help us votekick puppydude14 as he (puppydude14) was stacking mages. AxelTs did not vote or voted no in the votekick for puppydude14. But once puppydude14 left we votekicked him (AxelTs) for mage stacking.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
We tried to get AxelTs to help us votekick puppydude14 as he (puppydude14) was stacking mages. AxelTs did not vote or voted no in the votekick for puppydude14. But once puppydude14 left we votekicked him (AxelTs) for mage stacking.
Ok i understand now, thanks.

AxelTs

Jun 22, 2016
Sorry I misunderstood, but there is something that does not convince me, if you could kick her .. why needed my vote? And why did kick me?

Last edited:

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry I misunderstood, but there is something that does not convince me, if you could kick her .. why needed my vote? And why did kick me?
It's just how the votekicking system works. It has to be 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, etc. of majority vote for someone to be kicked.

AxelTs

Jun 22, 2016
It's just how the votekicking system works. It has to be 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, etc. of majority vote for someone to be kicked.
You arent reading what I write or you arent understanding me, dont try to defend the indefensible..

hyena3000

Sep 24, 2015
First of all, it feels bad when you get kicked.

Sometimes players get kicked, because some team members want to play with only their friends. Not fun, but if you want that, kick as early as possible in the game, or better, let others know about it in the lobby. Don't wait till halfway or nearly end of the game, that's rude.

Having said that, a lot of the games I play are lost by the team that stacks and/or misplaces the most. Putting mages, ice, poison and quake too close to their kind is a waste of money and good places and in some cases even make better towers function less. Anyone with some basic skills, doesn't want his/her teammate(s) to stack. I use the standard: "the first mage sets troops on fire, then until the fire is out, no new fire can be given", to reach out to even the simplest of minds.

I can safely say almost every game there is at least 1 stacker. My gutter statistics say that around 70% of the players do not react, not in words nor in deeds. 25% removes stacked towers (half of them stacking again later in the game). 5% say 'no' or start to insult or even try to votekick me for asking (still a better reaction than the 70% mutes). Lately I bother less telling players not to stack, so tired of not getting a decent response.

On topic:
When playing with 2-3 friends you finally can attempt to remove the players that don't react to your pleas not to stack. But having 2 not reacting stackers or 1 player that for all kind of reasons does not want to vote, means a votekick wont be granted. If finally for whatever reason 1 of them leaves, I'll be the first to suggest the votekick for the other player (though most of the time my friends are faster). Even if the other player was not a stacker him/herself, just obstructing the teams attempts to kick is enough for me.

Last but not least: not vote-kicking, because playing Tower Defence is for fun sounds nice and warm, but is instead very selfish. You save 1 guy for that good feeling, and spoil the fun for the rest of the team.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Looks like a few players were placing an excessive amount of mage towers. It is the team's right to kick players that grief the team's defense. There have been suggestions to add a ranked system in order to avoid having this happen on teams. However, for now, the votekick system exists, and it exists for the this reason. There have even been plenty of posts that talk about mage stacking being wrong, and there are messages in the chat suggesting that mage stacking happened during this match. For those that don't know, mage stacking is the excessive placement of mage towers close-by and the affects of the mage towers don't overlap. The mage towers do damage mobs that have been on fire previously, but they don't add damage to mobs that are on fire from other mage towers. Mage towers should be spaced out in such a way that the fire damage be continuous, but not overdoing it for reasons mentioned already in this post.
Ranked systems dont prevent this, they just pair you with others on your skill level

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If he (axel) was mage stacking thats fine to kick but if he wasnt thats abuse of the system which is punishable, however as for puppy dudei will warn you now, next time be more cautious puppy may not know english well or at all

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The vote kick system needs every team members vote, for instance if a team had 4 players it would need 3 votes yes to kick, its not based on majority vote

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
the dev team should restrict the spam of vote kicks from 1 person so abusage can be prevented.In order to get access to /votekick again,they would need to wait for another player inside the team that wants to kick you.It will reduce a lot of trouble during the team,therefore I believe this would be a decent addition.Small but fairly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom