Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
Looks like an abuse of the vote kick system, why did they want to kick puppydude14 ? It also looks like they abused it on you as well

We tried to get AxelTs to help us votekick puppydude14 as he (puppydude14) was stacking mages. AxelTs did not show this part of the chat or cropped it. AxelTs did not vote or voted no in the votekick for puppydude14. But once puppydude14 left on his own(we were unable to votekick him from the game) we votekicked him (AxelTs) for mage stacking. AxelTs was also mage stacking...

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
If he (axel) was mage stacking thats fine to kick but if he wasnt thats abuse of the system which is punishable, however as for puppy dudei will warn you now, next time be more cautious puppy may not know english well or at all

Both were stacking mages even though I was complaining about that. Only some of my complaints were in the screen shots.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hey! Just tell them nicely first. You must understand @AxelTs don't know English well. Give him a chance! Don't bully him. He could report @ronnielei and the other guy
Usually it's 1 or 2 warnings. Don't comply = it's a fair votekick. It's very easy to understand that mage stacking doesn't stack--if those towers did, you'd see caves burn up a lot faster than they do when only 1 mage affects them.

Last edited:

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
The vote kick system needs every team members vote, for instance if a team had 4 players it would need 3 votes yes to kick, its not based on majority vote

I'm sorry but did you just say that its not a majority vote if a team of 4 votes an 3 vote yes an 1 no? If that isn't Majority please tell me what is?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
wouldn't that still make it a majority because if you take out 1 from no it is still losing i am confused
on how that changes the fact it is a majority vote
No, it has to be unanimous (excluding the one to be votekicked). So, if a team has 6 players and 1 is to be votekicked, then all 5 have to vote yes. A majority is more than 50% (minimum 3 players out of 5) in this case.

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
No, it has to be unanimous (excluding the one to be votekicked). So, if a team has 6 players and 1 is to be votekicked, then all 5 have to vote yes. A majority is more than 50% (minimum 3 players out of 5) in this case.
I'm sorry but if there are 4 people on the team and 3 vote to kick 1 that IS majority of the team and there for majority vote....

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I'm sorry but if there are 4 people on the team and 3 vote to kick 1 that IS majority of the team and there for majority vote....
You wouldn't count the guy you want to kick out though, so that means only the other 3 people can vote. Forget that one though.

Oh, @AxelTs: Here's another example why people votekick:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/just-why.179564/

As the others and I have said, it's very easy to understand why mages don't stack. If you see mobs burn a lot faster under 2+ mages than they normally do compared to burning under 1 mage, then they do stack. Because this will never happen and mobs burn at the same rate, this means mages don't stack.

Continuing my response toward @Greatgamer5001 2:

I doubt Axels can report ronnie for votekicking. Ronnie had a perfect reason to do it: Axels was team griefing.

hyena3000

Sep 24, 2015

Team of 6 : player 6 on the kicklist can't vote + 4 players (let' say player 1,2,3 and 4) vote yes = majority

==>

no votekick if player 5 votes no or does not vote (more common)

Team of 5 : player 5 on the kicklist can't vote + 3 players (let' say player 1,2 and 3) vote yes = majority

==>

no votekick if player 4 votes no or does not vote (more common)

Dec 23, 2016
Continuing my response toward @Greatgamer5001 2:

I doubt Axels can report ronnie for votekicking. Ronnie had a perfect reason to do it: Axels was team griefing.
Well hello! Sir did I told you he don't understand English well? He might not be team griefing. If he is he won't know very well what they are doing very well. I team grief in block wars before(don't ban me please) and I KNOW what I was doing. @AxelYT said he got kicked for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!! Well? He don't really know. Please give him/her mercy.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Well hello! Sir did I told you he don't understand English well? He might not be team griefing. If he is he won't know very well what they are doing very well. I team grief in block wars before(don't ban me please) and I KNOW what I was doing. @AxelYT said he got kicked for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!! Well? He don't really know. Please give him/her mercy.
The rules, forums, and guides exist for a reason. If you were banned for team griefing, then it was your fault for not reading the rules.

He was also repeatedly warned for mage stacking but refused to comply. This is assumed to be trolling/team griefing.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I do not speak inglish very well, I didnt understand what happened. I was just playing like I normally do..
View attachment 125532
So basically you were being threatened by them because you would not side with them? Wow, seriously? Those three people should not be doing that. Axel, just ignore them, they cant do anything to you, so i would just have left and joined a different game.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So basically you were being threatened by them because you would not side with them? Wow, seriously? Those three people should not be doing that. Axel, just ignore them, they cant do anything to you, so i would just have left and joined a different game.
See the screenshots. He team griefed by mage stacking, so the team had the right to kick.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
the dev team should restrict the spam of vote kicks from 1 person so abusage can be prevented.In order to get access to /votekick again,they would need to wait for another player inside the team that wants to kick you.It will reduce a lot of trouble during the team,therefore I believe this would be a decent addition.Small but fairly good.
Sure that would be a reason to kick him, but they should not do any of the things they said, like try to threaten him with a ban that would not happen just to get him to go along with them and kick the person they wanted to kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom