Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is an absolutely amazing server! Recently its also been overtaking the Hive in player counts and this is amazing to see as a person who's played cubecraft consistently since April of 2018! However, like any other server, it has its fair share of problems and a lot of room for improvement. Ill be breaking this thread down into points and hope it'll get noticed.

1. Projectiles:

Projectiles in cubecraft skywars is very scuffed (Snowballs and Eggs). For some reason, it takes a while for them to throw. Even when I play with 30MS on my region, the snowballs and eggs have a slight delay after you throw them which is a slightly annoying at times. However, this is just a slight problem and over time, people usually get used to it. The main problem with the projectiles here is the lack of Knockback it deals. Compared to just using you're sword or fist, these projectiles deal little to no knockback and its only enough knockback to knock someone of a narrow bridge. So for starting combos or trying to escape enemies, these projectiles barely help. We wouldn't want projectiles to deal the amount of Knockback it deals on servers like The Hive, but we feel it should deal at least a little more vertical knockback.

2. Fishing Rods:

This is a suggestion that many players including myself would love to be added. Fishing Rods. These work somewhat like projectiles but are a lot different and require a lot of other skill to use compared to them. They are really helpful for starting combos on a person and a lot of us would love to see it implemented in skywars and Survival Games. The Old Minecraft Java Edition Servers used to have fishing rods and for some reason, no server has fishing rods in either skywars nor survival games. Fishing Rods are also easier for mobile players to use compared to Snowballs Or Eggs as they don't have to long hold their screen but rather just click on the Fish icon on their screen. Fishing Rods are OG and I don't see any harm of it being added but rather a lot of success!

3. Food:

A lot of people complain about the fact that cubecraft has a hunger bar that actively goes down unlike The Hive and to be honest, I'm completely fine with it. I'm pretty sure the main reason the hunger goes down is because you like to keep a more Vanilla style to the games and thats completely fine. However, every time you eat foods like Cooked Beef, Cooked Porkchops and Cooked Cod, you're hearts instantly regenerate literally as fast as a golden apple regenerates you're health. This is somewhat how the regeneration in Minecraft Java Edition 1.9+ works. I don't know if thats a bug or intentional but its just overpowered and annoying. Especially in Eggwars when someone doesn't have golden apples, they just eat food and all of their health instantly regenerates. I think this would be a cool concept for golden carrots in eggwars. I feel you're health instantly regening when eating golden carrots would make a lot more sense and would give golden carrots a lot of a better use than cooked beef and the other foods.

4. Duels:

Duels was a very exciting feature coming along with Free For All in the new Battle Arena gamemode that was coming out but to be honest, duels was rather underwhelming. The Free For All gamemode was amazing and has a lot of unique kits to choose from which makes it really fun! But duels is a different story. In Cubecraft duels there are two types, Normal and Overpowered. Normal is basically just spam clicking and seeing who gets more hits than the other and overpowered is just who's armor breaks first or who uses up all of their healing first. There are no good and OG kits. To make duels a lot more fun and enjoyable while also making it more popular, you can keep you're current kits, but also add the OG kits that everyone knows and loves. I'm obviously talking about the Nodebuff Kit, The Build Uhc Kit, The Sumo Kit and the Spleef kit WITHOUT having to buy a rank to choose them seperately. You can keep The OP and Normal Eggwars and Op And Normal skywars kits as well. This will make Duels a lot more enjoyable and a LOT more welcoming to players who enjoy playing Duels on other external servers.

5. Ranked Skywars and Eggwars:

This is something a LARGE part of the Cubecraft community including myself have been asking for. Ranked Skywars and Eggwars would truly differentiate the sweaty and tryhard players and the Newer players or the players who just play for fun along with the console and mobile players. It would also make the regular solos, squads, doubles and etc more welcoming to the newer players as most of the tryhards would be playing ranked. This would also bring in a lot of players from other servers like Hive to come to Cubecraft for the immense competition and skill. I don't really see any downsides with adding this.

6. Leaderboards:

Right now, the cubecraft leaderboards for pretty much every gamemode only consists of the amount of wins a person gets. We feel there should be more sections like the Kills, Eggs broken, Eliminations etc. There should also be a Kill / death ratio leaderboard for both skywars and eggwars as it shows how skilled a player is rather than how much a player grinds. This should not only be the case for Eggwars and Skywars but also Duels and battle Arena. Also, if ranked eggwars or skywars DOES come, then there can also be an elo leaderboard.

7. Eggwars Lag:

This is a really annoying bug that usually happens in Eggwars Squads and Mega. Whenever there are a lot of ingots in a generator or the game goes on for over 10 minutes, the game starts lagging a lot. I'm pretty sure in Vanilla minecraft, to prevent lag from dropped items, they coded it to all group together when you throw stacks of items. This doesn't happen in Eggwars and leads to a LOT of lag in the late game of especially squads and Mega. Please fix this.....

8. Eggwars Chaos:

I feel like this would be a cool and fun gamemode to add to Eggwars similar to Skywars Chaos. To add a lot of custom items and cool stuff to bought with iron and gold and explode players and islands. It would be really cool!

9. Bridges Update:

For the "Bridges" gamemode in block wars, it would be nice if there was solos, Duos. Squads and Even Mega. A lot of people have been requesting for it and it would make this a lot more fun than just a 5 v 5.

Those are the bugs that needs to be fixed AND some really nice suggestions which a lot of us hope would be added to Cubecraft. No matter what though, as long as cubecraft continues with its amazing updates as it has been doing, ill stick to cubecraft :)! Also, I hope this post gets noticed because it took me ages to type out and write. Thanks!

Minecraft IGN: Duda1274

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I really like this suggestion. I agree on every single point, especially on ranked EggWars/SkyWars & leaderboards. Keep in mind that there's already a forwarded suggestion about how the projectiles are scuffed and a suggestion to fix their knockback, too!

-Here's the link to that suggestion:

Hopefully, everyone agrees with this amazing suggestion...I'd really like to see these features in the future!
I agree:agree:

~SoloWarz3405

Reactions: FoxFil_

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I really like this suggestion. I agree on every single point, especially on ranked EggWars/SkyWars & leaderboards. Keep in mind that there's already a forwarded suggestion about how the projectiles are scuffed and a suggestion to fix their knockback, too!

-Here's the link to that suggestion:

Hopefully, everyone agrees with this amazing suggestion...I'd really like to see these features in the future!
I agree:agree:

~SoloWarz3405
Hello. Thanks For Replying. And yeah, I forgot to mention the inconsistent knockback problem in this post and I too think the Knockback should be more developed and consistent because holding combos in cubecraft is pretty difficult.

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom