Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So as you know to report someone for teaming you need both a warning and a video recording. But it has been suggested many times to remove the warning. I already made a thread about harsher teaming punishments so I will make one for the warning as well. There are 2 types of teamers
A) the ones that dont know its allowed but still do it.
B)the ones that purposefully do it to get wins.
Lets talk about those 2
A well. Warning them often doesnt do much as they will continue doing it but here is my opinion on it. When you join the server and start playing you basically agree to the rules. If you dont read the rules you are playing at your own risk of getting banned. Thats why I dont think teaming requires a warning for these guys as they usually learn it from getting banned once or twice. However if they get smart enough they become type B
Those players know the rules exactly and know what is considered a warning and what isnt. If they play a game and see someone saying in the chat Don't team they wont stop because they know its not enough to get them banned. However if lets say in 1/3 of the matches someone directly says their name and teaming they know that they are risking to get banned and split up. So they are basically abusing the rule. That gives just a reason to not need a warning for reporting. All the warning is doing is literally making it easier for professional rulebreakers to not get punished. And many people will agree with me on this one
The signs even say teaming isnt allowed so basically its a just ban even without the warning

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom