Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So as you know to report someone for teaming you need both a warning and a video recording. But it has been suggested many times to remove the warning. I already made a thread about harsher teaming punishments so I will make one for the warning as well. There are 2 types of teamers
A) the ones that dont know its allowed but still do it.
B)the ones that purposefully do it to get wins.
Lets talk about those 2
A well. Warning them often doesnt do much as they will continue doing it but here is my opinion on it. When you join the server and start playing you basically agree to the rules. If you dont read the rules you are playing at your own risk of getting banned. Thats why I dont think teaming requires a warning for these guys as they usually learn it from getting banned once or twice. However if they get smart enough they become type B
Those players know the rules exactly and know what is considered a warning and what isnt. If they play a game and see someone saying in the chat Don't team they wont stop because they know its not enough to get them banned. However if lets say in 1/3 of the matches someone directly says their name and teaming they know that they are risking to get banned and split up. So they are basically abusing the rule. That gives just a reason to not need a warning for reporting. All the warning is doing is literally making it easier for professional rulebreakers to not get punished. And many people will agree with me on this one

D

Deleted member 204478

Well, I hate teamers as much as you do, but new people come into the server and do not know that teaming is bannable, but at the same time i agree xD. Meh idc, i just dont want teamers to be in the games that i play.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well, I hate teamers as much as you do, but new people come into the server and do not know that teaming is bannable, but at the same time i agree xD. Meh idc, i just dont want teamers to be in the games that i play.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2 things
A) if there is a solo and a team mode would you think tht teaming in solo would be bannable ._.
B) If the dont read the rules the will have to learn the hard way

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
So as you know to report someone for teaming you need both a warning and a video recording. But it has been suggested many times to remove the warning. I already made a thread about harsher teaming punishments so I will make one for the warning as well. There are 2 types of teamers
Lets talk about those 2
A well. Warning them often doesnt do much as they will continue doing it but here is my opinion on it. When you join the server and start playing you basically agree to the rules. If you dont read the rules you are playing at your own risk of getting banned. Thats why I dont think teaming requires a warning for these guys as they usually learn it from getting banned once or twice. However if they get smart enough they become type B
Those players know the rules exactly and know what is considered a warning and what isnt. If they play a game and see someone saying in the chat Don't team they wont stop because they know its not enough to get them banned. However if lets say in 1/3 of the matches someone directly says their name and teaming they know that they are risking to get banned and split up. So they are basically abusing the rule. That gives just a reason to not need a warning for reporting. All the warning is doing is literally making it easier for professional rulebreakers to not get punished. And many people will agree with me on this one
I agree also but I don't see the point in teamed in solo because there is a specific mode for team.:mad:

D

Deleted member 204478

2 things
A) if there is a solo and a team mode would you think tht teaming in solo would be bannable ._.
B) If the dont read the rules the will have to learn the

Hmmm good point tho :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I agree also but I don't see the point in teamed in solo because there is a specific mode for team.:mad:
me too. All this rule is doing is allow good rulebreakers to effectivly not get banned.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Lets talk about those 2
There are still teamers who do not know they are not allowed too. I do not think they should remove the needing to warn them. If they are teaming on purpose then they will ignore the warning, if they do not ignore them then they probably did not know that it is not allowed.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
There are still teamers who do not know they are not allowed too. I do not think they should remove the needing to warn them. If they are teaming on purpose then they will ignore the warning, if they do not ignore them then they probably did not know that it is not allowed.
3things
A) If a player doesnt read the rules he is playing at his own risk of breaking one. If he doesnt want to spend the 3 minutes reading the rules he will have to learn it the hard way.
B)Yes some players dont stop even after a warning and get banned. But 1 day. I already suggested harsher punishments but thats a different tread.
C) This rule does one thig and one thing only. People who really know what they are doing have an easy time not getting banned for teaming. The cons heavily outweight the pros.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Many people don't pay attention. When dropping from the cages in specifically states "Teaming is not allowed", does it not? It's fine as is, stop asking for changes

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Many people don't pay attention. When dropping from the cages in specifically states "Teaming is not allowed", does it not? It's fine as is, stop asking for changes

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ok first. Double post can someone merge dis. 2nd So you wanna keep the warning or dis I misunderstand you. And I will keep my opinion. If they dont pay attention its their fault

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Lets talk about those 2
players
first may not know it is against the rules to team in solo eggwars say
it doesn't tell you that it is bannable
second
this would lead to many false bans because players aren't teaming at all but the person recording stays out of context with the messages and many more reports to flood the already jam packed player report inbox
third
you have even said
you've made 2 other threads like this

were they accepted?
this will likely not be very different

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
players
first may not know it is against the rules to team in solo eggwars say
it doesn't tell you that it is bannable
second
this would lead to many false bans because players aren't teaming at all but the person recording stays out of context with the messages and many more reports to flood the already jam packed player report inbox
third
you have even said
you've made 2 other threads like this

were they accepted?
this will likely not be very different
1st As I said time and time again. If you dont read the rules. Its your own fault. You will have to learn it the hard way
2nd I dont understand
3rd they are all about different topics
one is about the punishment length
one is about telling people how to report teamers.
one is this one

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
I caught 2 diamond rank teaming in solo skywars an hour ago. Reported them. I've bargain with them and told them teaming is not allowed.. they won't listen. Karma was there riding next to me, one of them fell into the void after attempting to parkour from a bridge xD

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I caught 2 diamond rank teaming in solo skywars an hour ago. Reported them. I've bargain with them and told them teaming is not allowed.. they won't listen. Karma was there riding next to me, one of them fell into the void after attempting to parkour from a bridge xD
Well dont blame them. If they are smart they cant actually get banned. People that intentionally do it know exactly what is considered a warning and what isnt. And if they see a real warning every 1/3 matches they can just kill each other and team next round again. Only if your name is specifically said in the message it will count as a warning. Even if people dont know:
A)its their fault for not reading the rules
B) if there is a solo and a team mode would you really think that teaming is allowed in solo ._.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Not really. Let me explain again.
If they dont know its not allowed, then its their fault for not reading the rules. They play on the server with the risk of breaking a rule, they shouldnt be softly done. If they have to learn it the hard way they will learn it the hard way. And if people team intentionally if they are smart they wont ignore the warning. Basically if they start fighting after you warned them you cant get them banned. So they can basically farm wins without the risk of getting banned. In my eyes this rules has too many cons that heavily outweight the pros...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom