• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Heya, it’s me, RemiO05, and I made a suggestion about MinerWare.
I think the troll kit from the end game …. (I don’t know the name at the moment) is way too op.
We need a few changes, because the troll kit is just too op, you only need a few lava buckets and some tnt and you will have at least 10 kills.
This is unfair, because you can’t pvp, you die instead because the lava burns you.
So, here are my suggestions:

Suggestion number 1- Remove the lava from the troll kit

As I said, this kit is way too op and I think the lava should be removed because you can’t pvp.
This ruins the fun of the game.

Suggestion number 2- Block the spawn of lava at the spawn.

I think preventing players from placing lava at the spawn is the best option, as this wouldn’t remove the fun of the troll kit and you will be able to pvp again.
What do you think? Are those good ideas?
@ItsDavey_ ty for your suggestion: What if the lava despawns after it killed someone? That would be nice!

Vote in the poll!
(This suggestion thread is very small because I didn't have that much time, sorry! And sorry for this format, it's horrible, because I had to type this in Word)

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Agree. It’s the most annoying thing in Minerware. You try your best to win the boss game, and then there’s one guy that simply ruins the game for everyone (even himself) by placing lava everywhere and also the TNT at spawn can be very annoying. The main reason why it should be removed is because it’s way to OP, nobody can play the boss game properly due to that. Reason number two is because it’s basicly not PvP related. A nerf would be great, but I don’t mind if they fully remove it.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’ll vote for suggestion 2 because outside the spawn place, you won’t die that fast. Also If the you only have tnt you can still instantly kill players on spawn.

I was also thinking, that they could remove placed lava, If a player died in it, or it is there for 5 seconds and it dissapears.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I’ll vote for suggestion 2 because outside the spawn place, you won’t die that fast. Also If the you only have tnt you can still instantly kill players on spawn.

I was also thinking, that they could remove placed lava, If a player died in it, or it is there for 5 seconds and it dissapears.
Can I add those ideas to my thread? :D

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'd say suggestion 1, because lava just messes up the whole experience of PvP. Same goes for TNT. I don't know if anyone remembers the Bomber kit in the old PvP, but this is basically kind of the same issue right now. I suggest them removing the troll kit in it's whole, because it only causes irritations and not a lot of effort is involved to get kills this way.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I like your idea but if you didn't allow the lava to be placed in spawn that would Nerf the troll kit too much. The troll kit would just be a target then and People would just be running after it much like when someone picks the archer kit and people just focuse on them. So I think the troll kit should just be removed because it's either too op or really bad

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Heya, it’s me, RemiO05, and I made a suggestion about MinerWare.
I think the troll kit from the end game …. (I don’t know the name at the moment) is way too op.
We need a few changes, because the troll kit is just too op, you only need a few lava buckets and some tnt and you will have at least 10 kills.
This is unfair, because you can’t pvp, you die instead because the lava burns you.
So, here are my suggestions:

Suggestion number 1- Remove the lava from the troll kit

As I said, this kit is way too op and I think the lava should be removed because you can’t pvp.
This ruins the fun of the game.
I agree, but TNT is a problem too (example:
)

Let’s do that with TNT too.

P.S.: Don’t worry about the format because it is a nice suggestion c:

Suggestion number 2- Block the spawn of lava at the spawn.

I think preventing players from placing lava at the spawn is the best option, as this wouldn’t remove the fun of the troll kit and you will be able to pvp again.
What do you think? Are those good ideas?
@ItsDavey_ ty for your suggestion: What if the lava despawns after it killed someone? That would be nice!

Vote in the poll!
(This suggestion thread is very small because I didn't have that much time, sorry! And sorry for this format, it's horrible, because I had to type this in Word)

Just remove the whole kit, i don't know but tnt is OP 2... And in that bossgame you need to pvp, and trolling isn't really pvp. This kit has nothing to do in this bossgame.
)

Remove it it ruins everything ^^

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Placing lava to kill opponents is actually a strategy.
I'd say suggestion 1, because lava just messes up the whole experience of PvP. Same goes for TNT.
Though, the lava in Minerware is really annoying, especially when you respawn and directly fall into the lava. I agree with removing the lava. Nerfing the kit, no, that wouldn’t be pragmatic. Some players aren’t that good at PvP, for them, the troll kit is the perfect way to kill players although they’re not very skilled.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Though, the lava in Minerware is really annoying, especially when you respawn and directly fall into the lava. I agree with removing the lava. Nerfing the kit, no, that wouldn’t be pragmatic. Some players aren’t that good at PvP, for them, the troll kit is the perfect way to kill players although they’re not very skilled.
Still, make another kit, this one removes the fun from the game
)

Just see that.... I say make another balanced kit.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands

Of course Minerware isn't really considered quite the ultimate PvP game which is all about melee combat, but don't you think that (even with the lava removed) spamming a horde of TNT is a bit overkill?

Imagine 5 people just spamming their TNT. Kind of makes you nearly unable to even move around without getting blown up instantly. I'd say either remove the kit and add an alternative one that can't be exploided as badly, or nerf the kit by removing the lava, adding a slight longer cooldown to the TNT, give the kit some better armor (so they won't die as fast only to respawn with new TNT and a reset cooldown) and perhaps a wooden/stone sword or axe. Just as a kind of back-up weapon when their TNT happens to run out.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@_The13thDoctor_ wanna tell me why you disagree?

I honestly don't know why I have to but...

The whole kit sucks in general and the lava helps win. Of course they never win. In all the 100's of games I have played that kit has never won. But it still helps.
And the people complaining really need to deal with it because I can and still pull off a win. So its not impossible.

Did I mention its the only different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom