Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Part 1 :
While journeying between the overworld and the end, the minecraft universe came to a halt, minecraft had crashed...
Lezappen now free of the main user's control, was all but stuck between worlds.

His body, half numerized, had dissapeared and all that remained was a shadow, his dark, naked, bodyless soul.
He was between dimensions, trapped in limbo.
The worlds where being digitalized, raw power was surging around him, the power of the collapsing dimensions, his soul ultimately trapped inside a body was now free.

Lezappen's movements where now one with the surrounding environment, his soul harnessing this power with a strong gravitational pull, electric blue power was surging around him.

His vision had changed, he had gained dynamic visual acuity allowing him to focus on fast moving objects, then, the power went out, he was in pitch black but his visor was receiving constant GAMMA bursts, enough for him to see in the dark.

In the distance he saw a glistening purple spec, gliding towards it he picked it up, it was the crystalyte shard, the main power source of the ender crystal, a never ending power source that he'd use to fuel his jetpack...

He suddenly fell asleep, and with a lasting smile, dissapeared ...Saved state, system shut down...

My skin : http://mcss.me/Lezappen

Part 2 : Lezappen's soul

(This post won't age so I don't mind if it gets necro-posted)

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hey,
I was applying for a helper staff and in cubecraft games does it show up as a Mod or Helper?

Thx

This has totally nothing to do with the original post, would refrain from asking if it's not related - if you get accepted then yes the prefix will show in game.

While journeying between the overworld and the end, the minecraft universe came to a halt, minecraft had crashed...
Lezappen now free of the main user's control, was all but stuck between worlds.

His body, half numerized, had dissapeared and all that remained was a shadow, his dark, naked, bodyless soul.
He was between dimensions, trapped in limbo.
The worlds where being digitalized, raw power was surging around him, the power of the collapsing dimensions, his soul ultimately trapped inside a body was now free.

Lezappen's movements where now one with the surrounding environment, his soul harnessing this power with a strong gravitational pull, electric blue power was surging around him.

His vision had changed, he had gained dynamic visual acuity allowing him to focus on fast moving objects, then, the power went out, he was in pitch black but his visor was receiving constant GAMMA bursts letting him see in the dark.

In the distance he saw a glistening purple spec, gliding towards it he picked it up, it was the crystalyte shard, the main power source of the ender crystal, a never ending power source that he'd use to fuel his jetpack...

He suddenly fell asleep, and with a lasting smile, dissapeared ...Saved state, system shut down...

My skin : http://mcss.me/Lezappen

10/10 background story, write a book ;)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Reactions: TheJeroen

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I just put all my favorite Anime characters and me in 1 Skin.... And then you get this
<----

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom