Renegade4339

Nov 30, 2022
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
He/They
Minecraft representation of a dead body
Consider yourself warned.

After my escape, I found an APC that belongs to one of the two factions, which is open and has its keys inside.... Looks like I have to do a crime in order to escape rather than escaping on foot. How foolish of me. Why would I do this? Is it from how I wanted to survive and not get killed in the middle of a mirage town somewhere in the Morocco? What if I ended up getting someone killed in the process of trying to escape?

I must not overthink now and keep on driving.

It's been more than a week since I escaped from that town onto the island of Sardegna in Italy. I managed to bargain someone who transported me, the APC and my equipment back in Algeria. I owe them one on leaving the continent alive. I took some pictures of animals like foxes and hyenas during the stay in Algeria and conversed with people.

I was enjoying the moment until I heard clashes within the forest. I stopped the vehicle and get my tablet, my pistol, and my messenger bag and start to wander into the forest, searching for the source of the sound. Also brought a shoulder-mounted plushie with me that I found in the APC.

Oh no, a dead body.

2024-01-15_17.28.51.png

They are holding, something. Something that I haven't seen before. I then pushed the body lightly to make them lie down...

2024-01-15_17.29.11.png

...and I took the artifact from the body.

2024-01-15_17.29.30.png

I searched the person further, to find 4 flashbangs, a potion of unknown content, and a knife. I felt bad for them so I put the items including the artifact on my messenger bag, a flashbang in my right pocket and proceed to carry body and proceed to go somewhere into the forest where they will be laid into rest.... Until I heard voices, so I turned my head and see a small group of people found me with weapons raised at me.

Shocked I am, I proceed to flee into the forest but they chased me. I faced to them while fleeing, pulled out the flashbang in my pockets, pulled the pin, yelling at them that I will lift the spoon but they don't stop. I had no choice and to throw the flashbang and immediately faced away from it, blinding and deafening the armed individuals but it also deafened me in the process due to the loud blast. This doesn't stop me from fleeing and I kept doing so until I was far enough.

I placed the body down, affixed their position to where they are laying down as if they're in a casket. I then wished them rest in peace and quietly get out of the forest, got into the APC and get out of there pronto.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

After my escape, I found an APC that belongs to one of the two factions, which is open and has its keys inside.... Looks like I have to do a crime in order to escape rather than escaping on foot. How foolish of me. Why would I do this? Is it from how I wanted to survive and not get killed in the middle of a mirage town somewhere in the Morocco? What if I ended up getting someone killed in the process of trying to escape?

It's been more than a week since I escaped from that town onto the island of Sardegna in Italy. I managed to bargain someone who transported me, the APC and my equipment back in Algeria. I owe them one on leaving the continent alive. I took some pictures of animals like foxes and hyenas during the stay in Algeria and conversed with people.

I was enjoying the moment until I heard clashes within the forest. I stopped the vehicle and get my tablet, my pistol, and my messenger bag and start to wander into the forest, searching for the source of the sound. Also brought a shoulder-mounted plushie with me that I found in the APC.

Oh no, a dead body.

View attachment 226363

They are holding, something. Something that I haven't seen before. I then pushed the body lightly to make them lie down...

View attachment 226364

View attachment 226365

I searched the person further, to find 4 flashbangs, a potion of unknown content, and a knife. I felt bad for them so I put the items including the artifact on my messenger bag, a flashbang in my right pocket and proceed to carry body and proceed to go somewhere into the forest where they will be laid into rest.... Until I heard voices, so I turned my head and see a small group of people found me with weapons raised at me.

Shocked I am, I proceed to flee into the forest but they chased me. I faced to them while fleeing, pulled out the flashbang in my pockets, pulled the pin, yelling at them that I will lift the spoon but they don't stop. I had no choice and to throw the flashbang and immediately faced away from it, blinding and deafening the armed individuals but it also deafened me in the process due to the loud blast. This doesn't stop me from fleeing and I kept doing so until I was far enough.

I placed the body down, affixed their position to where they are laying down as if they're in a casket. I then wished them rest in peace and quietly get out of the forest, got into the APC and get out of there pronto.
Where is this happened in Cubecraft or in normal minecraft world?!

sphqr

Jan 15, 2024

Oh no, a dead body.

View attachment 226363

View attachment 226364

View attachment 226365

Oh no, a dead body.

View attachment 226363

View attachment 226364

View attachment 226365

Very well put together,waiting for more!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom