Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
What's happening right now with Cubecraft, I'll tell you

As We All Know That There Is A Discussion With The Famous Block Wars Game Of The New Modality Which Is 10 vs 10 There Is A Great Debate Oh Let It Come Back #bringback5v5
For this reason, some Cubecraft workers did not agree with their negativity and the support for their return was a consequence of their dismissal and cubecraft has not said anything about it.

Since with that discussion the workers were fired today, well here I leave their names who supported us within Cubecraft 😭

@Hazard
1706765619293.png

@Ethan

1706765759307.png

@Joeyfoxo
1706765682960.png

Roles of Layoffs

.Hazard [Soporte al Cliente]
JoeyFoxo [Developer]
ephan_ [Developer]

Therefore, the Server has fallen with Bugs due to the lack of Developer

1706766732752.png

since this has also caused them to silence the Mods in the same way that it is not known that they ignore us about updates that they believe are [good] but the players show that it is not So I leave you with this information to take the issue seriously with Cubecraft, as they say, the customer is right, the same as the players.

Translated from Spanish = English

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
These layoffs are a completely different situation from what happened prior with some moderation team members. The reason they were let go is in the name. Layoffs.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
What's happening right now with Cubecraft, I'll tell you

As We All Know That There Is A Discussion With The Famous Block Wars Game Of The New Modality Which Is 10 vs 10 There Is A Great Debate Oh Let It Come Back #bringback5v5
For this reason, some Cubecraft workers did not agree with their negativity and the support for their return was a consequence of their dismissal and cubecraft has not said anything about it.

Since with that discussion the workers were fired today, well here I leave their names who supported us within Cubecraft 😭

@Hazard
View attachment 227061

@Ethan

View attachment 227064

@Joeyfoxo
View attachment 227063

Roles of Layoffs

.Hazard [Soporte al Cliente]
JoeyFoxo [Developer]
ephan_ [Developer]

Therefore, the Server has fallen with Bugs due to the lack of Developer

View attachment 227065

since this has also caused them to silence the Mods in the same way that it is not known that they ignore us about updates that they believe are [good] but the players show that it is not So I leave you with this information to take the issue seriously with Cubecraft, as they say, the customer is right, the same as the players.
HAAAA!

I knew something like this would crop up eventually.
It's amazing just how paranoid people get, it ain't that deep chief.
I never said anything for or against the blockwars update, and yet I was let go. Q.E.D; It wasn't based on our opinions.

Cube had to shrink the team sizes, and we 4 were unlucky enough to be made redundant. (Missed me off that list.)

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
No one is silencing us or holds a gun pointed at our faces shouting at us to agree with every decision coming from above. In my case, I just rarely play Blockwars so I don't mind the update on it's own at all.

On Cube, whether it would mean me loosing staff postion or not, I show my opinion towards various topics on daily basis if I deem it valuable to the discussion. And if I'm not colorblind, I still see a shiny orange tag on my profile.

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
HAAAA!

I never said anything for or against the blockwars update, and yet I was let go. Q.E.D; It wasn't based on our opinions.

Cube had to shrink the team sizes, and we 4 were unlucky enough to be made redundant. (Missed me off that list.)
Budget cuts ?

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
No one is silencing us or holds a gun pointed at our faces shouting at us to agree with every decision coming from above. In my case, I just rarely play Blockwars so I don't mind the update on it's own at all.

On Cube, whether it would mean me loosing staff postion or not, I show my opinion towards various topics on daily basis if I deem it valuable to the discussion. And if I'm not colorblind, I still see a shiny orange tag on my profile.
Interesting, Answer. Are you trying to tell me that every decision should be supported? That happens on any server, don't you think? But it's something interesting that someone says it hehe 🧐

HAAAA!

Oh!!! It's good to know, maybe I'll get a little more information on the topic. It's not that I'm crazy, but I wanted to see if anyone from the layoffs would say something about it. 🥺

Cubecraft doesn't listen to its comunity
Still waiting for OG eggwars to return
#bringback5v5
In that I do support you #bringback5v5 😟

These layoffs are a completely different situation from what happened prior with some moderation team members. The reason they were let go is in the name. Layoffs.
It could be, from what I see you are right. 😶

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh!!! It's good to know, maybe I'll get a little more information on the topic. It's not that I'm crazy, but I wanted to see if anyone from the layoffs would say something about it. 🥺
Yeh, sorry, after rereading my reply, it came off a bit harsh.
I was just giggling at the idea that we were let go because of opinions.

I'll preface this by saying the process is different for contractors (Ethan & Joey), so I can't really talk on their behalf.
But as a salaried employee (aka not a contractor) a company (CubeCraft) can't just fire you because you disagree with a decision they make. You have to have commited an act of Gross Misconduct (leaking secrets, abuse of power, breaking the law, those sorts of things) to be fired.
Speaking out against a decision is not Gross Misconduct.
Because I was salaried, cube couldn't just get rid of me for any reason they felt like.

Now, this is all irrelevant anyway, for two reasons;
1) I never said they should revert BlockWars, I don't play it, I've never worked on it, so I don't know what's best for it. I kept quiet, I never spoke against CubeCraft. Therefore I wasn't removed for disagreeing with them, because I didn't.
2) We weren't fired, we were made redundant. This means that, for whatever reason (and there can be many different reasons), Cube closed the roles we were in, deeming them no longer necessary to the running of the company and falling under a restructure of the teams. They gave us the reasons for this, which I'm not going to share, and tried to find alternative ways to keep us.

I hope this helps clear up the situation. I will agree it's been a very messy start to 2024 for Cube, and it's easy to think a bunch of things are connected when there's actually just simple answers to them.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom