Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Actully, sentinel is not perfect, but there is an anticheat that is almost perfect and that is called watchdog. You can report in game and it checks there game files to see illegal mods. Even if the hacks are turned off, you will still get a ban. Many people dont report people because you need to record, and it is a big hassle to report someone. I feel like cubecraft should do something similar to watchdog when you can report in game and it checks your files.
exactly

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Hey, sometimes the 'cheaters' are just pro.
And maybe you need better connection if you have bugs/glitches. (go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/)
And if you see hackers, just record them and report them on https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Have a nice day!
GREETZZZ REMIO05!
I'm not one of them people who call out every death a cheater xD. I get called a cheater most games because I go out, hold down mid and destroy everyone who comes at me, with a simple tactic: get to mid and hold it down; go back to base, get armour and obliterate every enemy at mid again, until you are able to upgrade your stuff for a second time. I'm just saying that some of the deaths I get are just ridicule, and it's getting really quite annoying. My connection is also fine and don't need any upgrades.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
me sarcastic, ever heard of @CommunistCactus. and btw how was i being a disrespectful? i said that the idea was useless when we have something like a suggestion thread.
the tone you used was sarcastic, I can understand context child. I also responded messaging: that they were 2 completely different things. A suggestion is feedback on how to improve the server; a complaint is COMPLAINING about something, giving your disapproval.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Or you have to practise more.
I have never deaths like you, with bugs and glitches.
But... Sometimes there is a bit of lag, but every server has a bit of lag.
Put it this way:
if I played this every day for a long period of time I'd make the leader boards, I don't need practice, trust me... I've played against some of the top players, multiple times infact, and really find no struggle at all, their tactics are easy.

ItsJacka

Oct 1, 2017
I would say a complaints page would be beneficial, as it would allow high staff to develop the server To a stage where complaints and problems would be minimal.
-Jack

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
the tone you used was sarcastic, I can understand context child. I also responded messaging: that they were 2 completely different things. A suggestion is feedback on how to improve the server; a complaint is COMPLAINING about something, giving your disapproval.
Pls dont call me child
If you have a COMPLAIN you can suggest something one the suggestion threads to improve the server
See what i did there ;)

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I would say a complaints page would be beneficial, as it would allow high staff to develop the server To a stage where complaints and problems would be minimal.
-Jack
Wait what? Just kidding love your serious attitude XD
We have a suggestion thread to suggest on how to improve the server with problems you have on the server or the server have/has or something you would like to see

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Put it this way:
if I played this every day for a long period of time I'd make the leader boards, I don't need practice, trust me... I've played against some of the top players, multiple times infact, and really find no struggle at all, their tactics are easy.
Okay, maybe just a bit of lag.
Report it on the bug reports site

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Pls dont call me child
If you have a COMPLAIN you can suggest something one the suggestion threads to improve the server
See what i did there ;)
again, i'm not explaining what I just clearly stated; a suggestion and complaint are 2 completely different things. For example if I went to mcdonald'sfor example and I hated the food because it was tampered with or something i'm going to complain not make a suggestion xD. Want me to go into even more detail?

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
again, i'm not explaining what I just clearly stated; a suggestion and complaint are 2 completely different things. For example if I went to mcdonald'sfor example and I hated the food because it was tampered with or something i'm going to complain not make a suggestion xD. Want me to go into even more detail?
i mean this isnt mcdonalds where you order something, if youre burger isnt warm and youre giving a complain its like you reporting a bug happy? XD
i will fight for my opinion

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Actually, please do go into more detail, because there are huge differences between Cubecraft and McDonalds.
1). Cubecraft is not entitled to give you anything. At McDonalds, when you purchase a burger or happy meal, you are giving them money in return for a decently cooked, reasonably edible and tasty meal. When you play on Cubecraft, EVEN if you donate to the server, you are not entitled to ANYTHING more than the perks given to you as a result of the purchase. So complaining about your meal that you bought is totally justified in the McDonalds scenario, but complaining on Cubecraft just makes you seem like a whiny baby.
2). Complaining (as much as I hate using that term) is actually helpful in the McDonald's scenario. If you don't like their food, you either ask for a refund, or you explain what you didn't like and they'll fix it for you. With Cubecraft, it's not nearly as binary. You can definitely make a "complaint" a suggestion, but rather than being a total ***** about it, just say something around the lines of "I noticed _____, and would like to see if it could be improved." From my experience, those kinds of topics often get a much warmer reception than blatant complaints, unless you're a person that likes to argue for the sake of arguing.
Think about the practicality of your suggestion. No one will take a sub-forum seriously that's flooded with negativity and isn't constructive.
Also, when my food is "tampered" with, I would rather sue than ask for more of the food that may very well be "tampered" with too.

Reactions: Sophie

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
We know cheaters will be a problem, there will always be people in any game not just Minecraft who want to ruin the experience for other players. Our AntiCheat 'Sentinel' is actively banning thousands of 'cheaters' which we are constantly updating to make it more effective. Developers who make illegal modifications (cheats) will always try to get around the anti cheat, but we have an extremely dedicated dev who works every day on improving it and a team of hard working volunteers who will eliminate any cheaters they see.

If you see someone using illegal modifications. Please help us and the players around you by recording them and reporting them here: http://cbecrft.net/report

As for complaints you can do what this member said.

If you find any bugs use: https://cbecrft.net/bugs
Done end of story lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom